XAT 2019 Registration, Application form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, How to fill XAT 2019 Application form, Admit card, Syllabus, Preparation tips: XAT 2019 is also known as Xavier Aptitude Test. It is the university level gateway exam, which is directed by the Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) under supervision of XAMI. XAT examination is directed for the admission over 150 B-Schools of the country. The examination is the entrance for admission in management Programme. For over 60 years XLRI is conducting XAT examination at all India level sources. Applicants can get the whole details related with XAT 2019 including application form guidelines, exam dates, admit card, syllabus, etc.
XAT 2019 Exam Dates
XAT 2019 exam dates are mention below:
|Application Date begins from||21 August 2018|
|Application Date Ends (Without late Fee)||26 November 2018|
|Application Last Date (with late fee)||10 December 2018|
|Downloading XAT Admit Card||24 December 2018|
|Exam Date||7 January 2019|
|Result Display||31 January 2019|
|Counselling Begins||After announcement of Result|
XAT 2019 Registration
XAT 2019 registration procedure is the primary step for applying XLRI and XAT approved institutions. The information of application process is given below.
- Applicants have to apply via online procedure for XAT 2019 exam.
- Applicants have to log-in to the official website and then they need to register by making their account/profile. This will give you with XAT login as User ID and password.
- Fill all the requested details such as Name, contact, qualification, etc.
- Upload the digital images of signature and photograph.
- Make the application fee payment via online mode as well as offline mode.
- Send the confirmation page by with needed documents of the XAT form to the below address:
The Chairperson Admission, XLRI,
Circuit House Area (East),
- Interested applicants for XAT 2019 but not in XLRI require to pay only Rs. 1600/-.
- Interested applicants for XLRI Programmes require to pay an extra fee of Rs.300/- each.
- The fee can be done by online services like debit card/credit card or net-banking.
- For cash payment, applicants have a printout (Pay-In-Slip visit) of XAT and pay fee at IDBI bank any branch.
- For payment by Demand Draft make a Demand Draft in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur Account XAT” payable at Jamshedpur (any bank).
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to check XAT eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality:All Indian applicants can appear for XAT 2019.
- Qualification:Applicants must have a UG degree with at least 3 years duration or equivalent in any programmer from any well-known/recognized institution or college.
- Appearing Applicants:Applicants completing their last examination by June 10, 2019 are further eligible to apply.
- Foreign Students:Foreign and NRI applicants can also apply via GMAT results (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein applicants have choice to appear in the XAT 2019 exam).
XAT Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted by pen and paper based method.
- Number of Papers: The XAT 2019 examination is divided in 2 sections i.e. is paper 1st and paper 2nd.
- Number of Questions:The paper 1 will include of 72 questions and paper 2 will include of 25 questions and 1 essay topic.
- Duration:The total duration provided for paper 1st is 170 minutes and paper 2nd is 35 minutes.
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1st||Verbal & Logical Ability||21|
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability||27|
|Paper 2nd||General Knowledge||25|
How to Prepare for XAT
- First, applicants have to gather information about the whole syllabus given for the examination.
- Make a schedule for learning and don’t try additional topics at the last time.
- Try to learn all topics/subjects of the XAT syllabus.
- Use the effective XAT booksand study materials for preparations.
- Attempt the sample papers and last year question papers.
There is not any particular syllabus for XAT 2019 examination. The syllabus will consist of various topics such as Analytical Reasoning and Decision Making, Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation & Quantitative Ability and GK. In XAT examination, questions will be questioned from the above given topics.
XAT Admit Card 2019
Applicants can download their XAT admit card through online mode. XAT 2019 Hall Ticketwill be declared in the 3rd week, December 2018. It is compulsory to carry the XAT admit card at the examination center. Admit card comprises various information like Name of candidates, time, exam centre, exam date and important instructions about the exam.
XAT Result 2019
XAT 2019 Result will be declared in the last week, January 2019. Applicants can access their XAT 2019 result through online mode from the website. To check the XAT result, aspirants are required to enter their roll no. and other needed details. After announcing the XAT result, applicants can go for the more additional process of XAT counselling.
Cut-off is kept on the basis of total applicants appeared in the XAT examination. It is the least score which is needed to qualify the examination. On the source of XAT cut-off applicants can get admissions in several institutions. Here we have given the anticipated XAT 2019 Cut-off:
|QA & DI||DM||VA & LA||Total|
XAT Admission 2019
- On the origin of the score of the applicants in the XAT gateway exam, applicants will be invited for XAT 2019 counselling procedure.
- XAT Counselling 2019 will be assumed via online process.
- During the XAT admission 2019 process, students will have to go by the procedure of group discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI) rounds.
- Students will be shortlisted for XAT admission 2019 according the marks taken by them in the 2019 examination and PI/GD.