VITEEE 2020 Application, Entrance Exam, Pattern, Eligibility Criteria: The VIT University is the main organization which conduct a university level entrance examination. The VIT University has conduct its entrance exam as annually in order to provide admission to the eligible and suitable students. This exam is fully named as VIT Engineering Entrance Examination. Through this examination, applicants will get admission into 4 year B.Tech Programme in the Vellore and Chennai campus of the VIT University.This examination will be direct in 118 cities across in India. The exam will be conduct via offline procedure in the first week of April 2020. In this posts, we are mentioning all details about VITEEE 2020 like online application form, Exam dates, VIT admit card, eligibility etc.
VITEEE 2020 Exam Dates
Here, check the Official dates of VITEEE 2020 Exam:
|Application Form starts from||November 1st, 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form Filling||March 15th, 2020|
|Starts Slot Booking from||March 2020, 3rd week|
|Admit Card Announcement||During Slot Booking|
|Exam Date||4th to 15th April, 2020|
|Result Announcement||On or Before fourth week of April 2020|
|Counselling Started from||May 2020, 2nd week|
VITEEE 2020 Application Form
The application form information are given here:
- VITEEE 2020 Application Form will be release by online or offline mode.
- The online application form will be declare from the official website.
- Offline Application form will be given from the selected VIT university campus and post offices.
- Candidates can get the application form from the 1st week of November 2017 till the 4th week of February 2020.
- Before filling the online/offline application form, applicants must have to analyses all instruction carefully.
- In online application, applicants have to upload the digital images i.e. Signature (Size: 10kb-200kb, width 3.5 cm x height 1.5 cm) and Photograph (Size: 10kb-200kb, width 3.5 cm x height 4.5 cm). The images must be in JPEG/JPG Format.
- Applicants can take the printout of the online filled application form for further reference.
Note: In case, applicants pay the fee by Demand Draft, they have to refer the hard copy of the filled online/offline application form. The application will be sent as differs way by Speed Post or Registered Post in the below address:
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India
The Application fee of OMR VITEEE Application form will be paid with Rs. 990 & Online Application Form fee will be charged with Rs. 970. Applicants can submit the fee via internet banking services (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) or Demand Draft mode. The fee is non-refundable.
Before applying for the VITEEE examination, applicants can check the provide VITEEE Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Applicants must be Resident/Non Resident Indian National/OCI/PIO holder.
Age Criteria: Applicants who’s DOB falls as on or after 1 July, 1995 are eligible.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent exam from a well-known (recognized) board.
- Subject: Applicants must pass their qualifying examination includes with Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Mathematics.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants have to secure 60% marks (50% marks for ST/SC & North Eastern State) in the subjects Chemistry, Physics and Biology or Mathematics put together.
- Applicants, those who have studied in even (regular), full-time & formal education is particularly eligible to apply.
- NIOS Applicants can also able to apply.
- Appearing candidates can also able to apply.
VITEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is mention below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted via online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Language: Only English as question language.
- Question Paper Type: The questions will be MCQ’s.
- of Questions: Total 125 questions consist in the examination.
- of Sections: The question will be include from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology /Mathematics & English subjects.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 30 minutes duration is allow of this exam will be. The exam will be conduct in 3 sessions per day.
- Marking Scheme: For each right answer, one mark will be added.
- Negative Marking: There will be procedure of negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
The VITEEE syllabus of the examination will be include with Physics, Biology, Chemistry English and Mathematics subjects. The question will come from the CBSE and SBHSE (State Board of Higher Secondary Education).
- In advance before preparation, must know the syllabus and exam pattern of VITEEE.
- Prepare a schedule as per to the subject and syllabus.
- Solve unsolved previous year question paper, sample paper, mock tests.
- Know your weak and strong points of the study.
- Stay healthy and fit. Eat Fresh vegetables and fruits. Avoid Junk foods.
VITEEE Slot Booking 2020
Applicants have to book a slot as per to their preferences. In slot booking, applicants have to chose date & batch of the VITEEE examination. The VITEEE 2020 slot booking will be complete by FCFS-B (first-come first served basis). If applicants have not remember to book a slot, the slot will be booked by-default through the University source on the details provided on the application.
Note: A slot once booked cannot be altered.
VITEEE Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be produced once the slot booking finished. Applicants will get the VIT admit card via online mode from the official website. The authority will also refers the copy of VITEEE admit card in your recorded email id. The admit card consist information such as VITEEE 2020 admit card no., exam date & timing selected by the applicant, location of the test center, applicant photograph, etc. If any inconsistencies found in the VITEEE admit card, applicants can contact with the VIT University directly. Click Here for more details.
VITEEE Result 2020
Applicants will check their results by online mode from the official website. There is no facility to refer (send) the result by post/postal services to any applicants. The rank will be hinted to the applicants via SMS. The merit list will be ready on the sources of the applicant’s performance in the examination.
VITEEE Cut-Off 2020
The cut-off will be declare by the conducting organization after the result announcement. On the basis of the cut-off results, applicants can predict that they will have admission in their options Programme or not. The cut-off is the least qualifying marks which applicants have to obtain in the VITEEE examination. The authority will declare campus and branch wise cut-off list.
VITEEE Counselling 2020
The counselling details are mention below:
The conducting organization will announce the counselling via online mode. It will be ongoing from the second week of May 2020. Shortlisted applicants will be named for the counselling process. The seat will be allocated to the applicants on the source of rank in the VITEEE 2020. On the validation of acceptance of branch allotted or seat, selected applicants have to submit the fee with Rs. 50,000 by Demand Draft in favor of ‘VIT University’, owned at Vellore.