Uttarakhand D El ED 2020 – Exam Date, BTC Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online, Correction, How to Apply, Exam Pattern: The notification will be made released most likely in the month October 2020. Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) well-known as BTC. It is the 2 years duration programmes of D.El.ED 2020 (Diploma in Elementary Education). The application form of UK D.El.Ed will be submit only through offline mode candidates need to acquire (need to pay fee) the application form from nearest post office. We recommend you all please check the D.EL.Ed eligibility criteria below you proceeding to make an application form.
There’s you also need to pay the application fee which is vary according to category of candidates which he/she are belonging from. Uttarakhand D El ED 2020 examination is directed by Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE), Ramnagar Nainital. In this article, we are given the all detailed information regarding UK D EL Ed 2020 Examination such as its Application Form, exam date, registration Process, counselling, Eligibility criteria, application fee, admit card etc.
Notification (Release Soon)
There is no notification is release yet regarding to conduct Uttarakhand D.El.Ed Exam yet, all interested candidates can stay tune with us to get latest update about the same.
– UK D.El.Ed Application Form Release in the first week of October 2020.
– Last Date to submit the duly filled application form till December 2020.
– Applicants who have successfully submitted his/her online for they can download their admit card in the 1st week of January 2019.
– Exam will be commence in the last of January 2019.
– Result will be declare in April-May 2019.
Uttarakhand D El ED 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Here, we have mentioned the eligibility requirement for UK D EL ED 2020:
Educational Qualification: All aspirants should have the graduate degree in any stream of recognized university/board.
Age Criteria: The age of the aspirants should be 19 years at least and the highest age of the candidate is 30 years. There will be consideration for reserved category belonging candidates which we will provides after official notification is declared or according to the rules and regulation of the state government.
Document: It is mandatory for all aspirants to have Domicile of Uttarakhand state and applicable employment ID.
Fees Criteria: The 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education is not government supported Programme. So it will be mandatory for all candidates to pay the requisite Fees. Students will pay Rs. 35000/- fees every years (expected).
UK D.El.Ed Application Form
Before going to fill the Uttarakhand D.El.Ed application form, you should read the instruction carefully in advance which is mentioned in the notification/guidlines. Only those students who have domicile of Uttarakhand state only they are able to apply for Diploma in Elementary Education. In order to except from application rejection pleas fill it carefully with making any mistake and refer it by mail to the authority office. There is no need to attach any photocopy of certificates. Those applications will be submitted after the last date it would be rejected/cancelled.
Points to Remember While Filling Form:
- The hard-copy of the form should be filled by ball point blue pen.
- Paste color recent taken passport size photograph.
- The Uttarakhand D.EL.Ed Application form will may release at the official website.
- All details that you filled in the UK BTC Application form is should be correct in nature.
- The form will be entertain when the application fee will be done.
Uttarakhand D El Ed 2020 Application Fee:
- For OBC and General Category candidates will need to pay: 500/-
- The candidates are from SC and ST Category they will pay only: 250/-
- And the Physically handicapped (PH) candidates will be pay only: 125/-
Uttarakhand D El Ed Exam Pattern:
- In the written exam question paper will includes 200 objective type questions in nature.
- There will be no provision for Negative Marking.
- 2 hours’ time duration will be allow for written examination.
- Each question haves one mark.
- The language of question paper will be Hindi.
Uttarakhand D El Ed 2020 Selection Procedure:
For Two years UK D.El.ED 2020 candidate’s selection would be truly based on the merit list of written exam, in below we are the stages of selection:
– You have to appear in written examination.
– Admission will be based on Merit list.
– Shortlisted candidates will be need to appear in counseling (by person).
– In the counselling round there will be also have to verify document by candidates.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2020 Syllabus:
Uttarakhand D El Ed 2020 Syllabus consisting below listed topics, all candidates should be begins their preparation according to officially prescribed syllabus:
Uttarakhand D El Ed 2020 Admit card:
Candidates can download their Admit card through offline mode from the official link. In order to download the admit card candidates have to enter their name, date of birth etc. It is very important to bring Admit card at exam center otherwise candidates will not permitted to enter in the examination hall. Admit card consists all information about the candidate.
Uttarakhand D.El.Ed 2020 Counselling:
After the commencement of the examination, authority will released the merit list
- Shortlisted candidates will invited to appear in counselling round.
- Candidates have to bring all requisite documents on the date of Counselling round.
- All other related information will be provided soon.
If any students have any question leave it in comment box.