UPTET Application Form 2019 Registration, Application fee and how to apply Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2018-2019, UPTET 2018, UPTET Application Form 2018-2019: The online application of UPTET 2018 will accessible in the month of October 2018 (expected). Students seeking the teaching jobs at UP (Uttar Pradesh) state can apply for UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test) 2018. The form will found on the website of directing board. Applicants must ensure His/her eligibility criteria before applying for UPTET 2018. The whole step wise process for UPTET 2018 application procedure is mentioned below:
UPTET Application Form 2018-2019: Important Dates (tentative)
|Online application form||October 2018|
|Beginning of fee payment via E-Challan||October 2018|
|Last date for Online registration||October 2018|
|Deadlines for the payment of application fee||October 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||October 2018|
|Correction in the application form starts from||November 2018|
|Correction Last Date||November 2018|
Eligible and Interested applicants who looking for UPTET certificate for Primary level (Class 1st to 5th) and Upper Primary level (6th to 8th) Teachers must fill and submit the UPTET 2018 form accordance to prescribed date. Students can fill the online form by visiting the website of UP Basic Education Board (upbasiceduboard.gov.in).
Note: Applicants who think to apply for both papers i.e. Paper 1st and Paper 2nd must apply particularly for both the papers. Such applicants must further pay a separate application fee for both papers.
How to apply?
- In the beginning, visit the website of respective body.
- Now look for the relevant link to fill the online form and click on same when initiate.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- After the finishing the payment procedure, applicants can continue to fill the form.
- He/she need to give the payment receipt information, name, category, date of birth, exam center, and further such information while filling the application form.
- At last, generate hardcopy of the duly form and keep it sheltered for further references.
|OBC and General applicants||Rs 400/-|
|ST/ SC||Rs 200/-|
UPTET 2018 Application fee payment procedure:
- Applicants can pay fee online by using below instructions:
- At first, click on link available there for fee payment on website. Make the marked against terms & conditions check mark and proceed to continue.
- Soon, applicants will be redirected to State Bank Collect webpage of SBI (State Bank of India).
- Here applicants need to enter requisite information’s like Registration Number, category and date of birth.
- Clink on submit link.
- Applicants must verify His/her details appeared on that webpage and enter the verification code then click submit link.
- Reconfirm all the filled information by clicking on confirm link.
- Now payment options will be available on that page.
- Select any suitable payment method from Credit cards/ Debit cards/ SBI Internet banking / other bank Net Banking OR “SBI Branch” options for having printout of e-Challan for pay in condition at SBI Branch any.
- Applicants who opt online payment method must finish the rest of payment procedure according to the instructions provided on screen. If e-Challan has printed then visit at any SBI branch and deposit the same with cash.
- After finishing the payment procedure, take a print of the e-receipt by pressing on “print e-receipt” button.