UGC NET 2018 Application Form: Application Form of UGC NET 2018 would likely to be declare in the month of April 2018. The CSIR is responsible for conducting NET (National Eligibility Test) under the UGC (University Grants Commission). CSIR UGC NET examination is directed for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor (AP) courses for Indian candidates. Junior Research Fellowship aspirants are eligible to having research in his/her Post Graduation subject from IITs or other applicable national institutions. CSIR UGC NET qualified candidates will be further eligible for for the Assistant professor post. CSIR UGC NET 2018 examination will be held only once in a year. Candidates can check all detailed information about and regard CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2018, How to Fill online Application form, important dates and fees for UGC NET Examination.
Latest Update (Release)
Direct Link you can apply online here
UGC NET Application Date 2018
Here, we have updated the tentative exam schedule for the UGC NET 2018 exam:
|Notification Will be Release on||1st Sept, 2018|
|Application form will be available on||1st Sept, 2018|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||31st Sept, 2018|
|Last date for Application Fee payment||1st October, 2018|
|Application form Correction||25th April 2018|
|CSIR UGC NET Exam Date||9th – 23rd December 2018|
UGC NET 2018 Application Form
Check out the details below to learn how to apply for UGC NET Registration 2018:
- The CSIR UGC NET application form will be most probably released in the month of April 2018.
- The application form submission deadline will be updated after the announcement of the official notification, which is likely to be in the month of May 2018.
- Deposited application will be rejected after the due date.
- The application process will be include the total of four Steps.
- The authority may provide the improvement facility in the application form of UGC NET. The correction window will be opened for 1 week only.
- There will be no need to refer the printout of the UGC NET confirmation page to the office of authority.
Check Detailed Information CSIR UGC NET 2018
Eligibility Criteria UGC NET 2018 Application Form
Students can apply after reading carefully the eligibility criteria to appear in the examination of CBSE UGC NET:
- Age Criteria: For Junior Research Fellowship the age of the candidates should be 28 years as on January 1st, 2018. There is no upper age is prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor.
- Relaxation: The candidate are from reserved category (OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD ) they will get relaxation with 5 Years.
- Students of the research experience would be also eligible to get advantage of Relaxation.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have the Master’s degree or equivalent from UGC recognized Universities/Institutions.
- Subjects: The qualifying exam has to be passed in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications and Electronic Science.
- Minimum Marks: Students should have scored 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved category students.
- Appearing Candidates: Students those appearing in the final semester of the master’s degree can also apply.
- Relaxation: There shall be 5% of relaxation for Ph.D degree holders in the total marks. Such students should have a PG level degree examination has completed by 19th September 1991.
How to Apply for UGC NET
Follow below listed steps in order to learn how to fill CSIR UGC NET application form:
- Students must have to visit the website of CSIR UGC NET (link activated soon).
- Find the link which relate to “Apply for UGC NET 2018”.
- Read all the instructions carefully before you proceed and then click on “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form.
- After submitting the details, an Application Number will be generated.
- Upload the scanned images of latest photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Now, pay the application fee through online or offline method.
- After completing the requisite fee payment, candidates have to take the print of the online confirmation page.