TNEA Counselling 2018, Check Counselling Procedure, Require Document for TNEA Counselling, Anna University is a conducting body authority which gives the opportunities to fulfill your dreams to get an admission into the different engineering programme. And his process is called as TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions). Here we provides you every necessary information about the TNEA 2018. The University not going to conduct any kind of state level entrance exam.
TNEA Counselling 2018
After releasing the merit list, the counselling procedure will begin. Only the marks obtained by the Applicant will decides that the Applicant is qualified for the counseling. Those applicants who are listed according to his/her marks and merit list, the University will organizes TNEA 2018 for them, the counseling will be begin from June 27, 2018. Applicants will be called upon the order of his/her rank for the counseling procedure. Applicants have to attend counseling in person for the allotment of seat.
TNEA Counseling Procedure
The complete counseling procedure is mentioned below:
- The counseling will be going through offline mode. Applicants have to present physically in the counseling process.
- The counseling schedule will be intimated to the applicants and also published on the website.
- Applicants have to deposit Rs. 5000 (Rs. 1000 for ST/SC category) for counseling fee. The counselling fee can be deposited via DD (Demand Draft) as well as Cash.
- Notification for counseling will send to applicants via post to attend the counseling.
- Applicants have a chance to select the programmes and collages, during the counseling procedure. The documents of Applicant will be verified of counseling time.
- If applicant’s genuine documents has been submitted in any another Institution where he/she has been already admitted, in that case, he/she have to produce a letter from the Head of an Institution. Attested photocopies of certificates only from Head of an Institution will accept for the verification formalities.
Documents Required at Counseling
Applicants have to bring the listed documents during the TNEA counseling 2018 session for verification:
Those documents are such as:
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Counseling Letter.