TNEA 2018 Registration, Anna University 2018 Admission, Application form, Exam Dates, how to apply, TNEA Syllabus, Eligibility For Other States Students, TNEA Refunds, Exam Pattern, Counselling, Admission, TNEA 2018 application form has been released on 1st May 2018. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) was directed by Anna University lastly. But from the some years there will be no gateway examination for admission in different engineering institutes/colleges. The Applicants will take the admission on the source of his/her class 12th percentage. The Applicants who are analysis the eligibility requirement will be capable for the UG programmes which is offered by the different engineering instates/colleges of Tamil Nadu state. TNEA 2018 admission prescribed schedule has been announced. In this page we are mentioning the details about TNEA 2018 examination.
TNEA 2018 Notification
TNEA Admission Dates
The dates tabled below by official. Can also check the events of TNEA 2018 from below:
|Issue of notification calling for Online Registration of applications for taking Admission into B.Tech./ B.E.||30 April 2018|
|Application form beginning date||1 May, 2018|
|Registration of Online Applications Last date||31 May, 2018|
|Submission of filled – in onlineapplications Last date||3 June 2018|
|Random Number Assigning Date||20 June 2018|
|Rank list Publication Date||22 June 2018|
|Counselling||27 June 2018|
TNEA 2018 Application Form
TNEA 2018 Application Form has been accessible via online medium only. Applicants can fill the online application form by visiting the link mentioned above. The Applicants can fill the application form from 1 May 2018. The last date for registration will be beginning form 31 May 2018. The late date for sip/receipt of filled-in application form along with enclosures will be June 3rd 2018.
After filling the online application form, students are needed to take the print of filled-in form and sent it by with all the relevant documents to the below address:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600 025
The Applicants can get the form by depositing Rs. 500/- for the general category Applicants and Rs. 250/- for reserved category.
Check – TNEA 2018 Important Instructions
Applicants must read all the eligibility conditions mentioned below:
- The applicant should belong to the state of TN (Tamil Nadu) and ought to have completed the class 12th from the state. Applicants who do not belong to Tamil Nadu state but have completed class 12th from the state are also able to apply.
- Tamil Nadu native Applicants who have completed their class 12th from schools situated outside the state are also able to apply given he/she submit an applicable nativity certificate. The nativity certificate must be uploaded in the digital form.
- Wards of central govt. employees can apply for the admissions irrespective of whether he/she are natives of state provided his/her parents or guardians that have been giving in the Tamil Nadu state for the last 5 years continuously. Such Applicants are needed to submit a certificate in support of same, and which is issued by the worker of his/her guardian or parent.
- Admissions are further open to wards of whole India service TN (Tamil Nadu) cadre officers.
- Wards of government employees or public sector may further apply irrespective of his/her domicile given their guardian/ parent has been employed in the Tamil Nadu state for the last 5 years continuously & an individual produce an evidence certificate to this end.
TNEA Admit Card Details Read Here
The admission will be provided depend on the class 12th percentage. The crucial will be provided to the Applicants who have scored well marks in 12th class. The admission in different engineering institutes/colleges will be possible via only the TNEA Rank List. The rank list shall be available on 22 June 2018. Check Also TNEA Rank list
TNEA 2018 Counselling
The AU (Anna University) will direct the TNEA Counselling 2018. The online counselling shall be directed on June 27th 2018. The Applicants will be provided the institutes/colleges during the counselling procedure. The Applicants will be invited for counselling according to his/her performance in the 12th class examination. Admission will be possible strictly on the origin of merit list.
Required Documents for Counselling
The below documents are needed for the counselling process:
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate of passing
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate of passing
- Certificate of Domicile
- Valid Photo ID Proof
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Recent 6 passport size photo
TNEA 2018 Admission procedure will begin after counselling is successfully completed. Applicants have to report in an allotted institute/colleges & submit the applicable fees and complete all the admission formalities. Applicants would have to confirm their documents in the prescribed colleges & then need to pay the respective admission fees.