SSC MTS 2021 Form, Multitasking Exam 2021, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply, exam date, official website, admit card, cutoff, Selection Process, Open competitive examination is started by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) to select students for Multi-tasking staff (non-technical) in various departments of central govt. To nominate the students for the given posts, SSC publishes the notification on their website by which all eligible and aspiring students/all Indian nationals are able to apply for SSC MTS 2021 (Multitasking) Examination.
In the given post, an individual have been given all the vital info regarding the MTS examination 2021 which is directed by SSC.
When the SSC MTS Examination 2021 Notification will be Release?
The SSC MTS Examination notification will be published as officially online on the portal of SSC (Staff Selection Commission) most expected in the month of October-2021 in the 1st or 2nd week.
Students will be given the SSC MTS Online form 2021 which requires to be duly-filled and submitted by the students in the prescribed format.
Students are suggested to read all the info’s in the notification for SSC MTS Examination 2021 however all the info relate the examination have been given here.
In the below given table, check the important dates for SSC MTS Examination 2021:
|Various Process of SSC MTS Examination-2021||Dates Tentative|
|Notification by officially||October 2017 (in first or second week)|
|Filling and submitting MTS Form||October to November-2017|
|Date of the beginning of MTS Examination-2021||On two dates in first and third week of January-2021|
|Declaration of result||April-2021|
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria-2021
With the eligibility conditions SSC looks for the students who have completed secondary school (high-school) examination or any it’s equivalent examination from a applicable/recognized board to apply and register for SSC MTS (Non-technical) Staff Examination-2021.
The further most essential aspect of the eligibility requirement is the students’ age.
Students’ age must be lies between 18 to 25 years prescribed as both years consist.
SSC MTS 2021 Application Form:
The very 1st part of the selection procedure is the releasing the notification as officially and in which students are provide notification to register and apply for the Examination by SSC MTS Form-2021.
- In the form, students need to submit all the info as their name, educational qualification, date of birth, category of their community and various further info.
- In the second part of the form, students are need to upload their scanned/digital signature and photo by with that they have to make submission of the fee.
Details about SSC MTS 2021 Examination Pattern
- The SSC MTS Examination 2021 shall be directed in 2 parts such as Part-1 and Part-2.
- The part of SSC MTS Examination 2021 will be objective type where paper will be having questions like multiple choice (MCQs) answers. Students will have to opt one suitable answer from the options.
- The 2nd part of written examination will be of descriptive in nature. Since the 2nd part question paper will be of essay in nature, students will have to write the accurate answers of the requested questions.
- Students are free to select their required language option in which they want to write the accurate answers in the 2nd essay type question paper as provided in the 8th schedule of the Indian Composition.
Details about SSC MTS 2021 Syllabus
Chech here, MTS Syllabus for the examination
- In the beginning of question paper of SSC MTS Examination 2021, students will be found questions from different subjects as Reasoning and General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and General English.
- In the 2nd question paper of MTS Examination, students will be need to write short letter and essay in the applicable language which they have opt to write the response/answers in.
- The 2nd question paper shall be of qualifying in nature and applicant’s elementary writing ability/skill and an explaining skill/ability is tested.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2021
After the form is filled and submitted online, students are sent the confirmation that their form has been accepted and they are eligible to be issued the SSC MTS 2021 Admit Card.
- The admit card authorizes the students to appear in the MTS examination-2021. Students who will not have their admit card with them when coming to appear in the examination will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The admit card will have the details about the appearing students and the examination and the examination centre. It will consists the students’ name, date of birth, scanned photo and signature along with the info about the MTS examination 2021 as the name of the examination, centre of the exam, timing and time duration of the exam.
- We will also provide here all associates details about SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 like how to download, important things that an individual have to remember while going to appear in this examination.
SSC MTS Cutoff
Check here, cutoff details, direct link will be mentioned here to check Cutoff list:
- Commonly there are few qualifying marks which officially are known as the least qualifying marks are obvious by the director of an examination.
- The qualifying marks for SSC MTS written Examination for 1st and 2nd question paper are concerned by SSC.
- The cutoff marks would be different according to the number of posts/vacancies and the marks acquired by the students in both the examination.
Info about SSC Constable (GD) Result-2021
The most crucial stage of the selection procedure is the declaration of result of the examination exactly for the students as they have hardly worked for last few months.
- The result of SSC MTS Examination 2021 is declared in the month of April 2021.
- The result shall be in pdf format in which roll number and name of whole the successful students will be provided which students can download from the website of respective SSC.