SSC CGL 2019: It is being directs by SCC (Staff Selection Committee) in 3 tiers for selecting applicants for several posts in Departments/ Organisations/Ministries. Annual basis, a large number of applicants appear in this examination to become a part of this immense recruitment process.
SSC C.G.L Tier 1st examination 2019 is directing in b/w 1 to 20 August 2019 and application form for the same should be avail from 16 May 2019. On the day of accessibility of SSC CGL 2019 online form, we will update the all SSC C.G.L related details 2019 by with direct link of application here in this webpage. One can also download SSC C.G.L 2019 notification in pdf below.
NCS May Conduct SSC CGL 2019-19(Tier 1)
NCS (National Career Service) may direct the CGL examination in the year 2019. Also, the same has not elucidated yet officially. We are just waiting for official notification. As soon we get the official notification, we will update the same here in this article.
SSC CGL 2019 is directing this years in 3 tiers i.e. tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3. For thinking to get appointment, applicants will have to have specified qualifying marks in all 3 tiers. Also, applicants must keep in His/her mind that He/she will get appointment the appointments is depend only on the merit.
SSC CGL Tentative Schedule has been released by officially, CGL advertisement will announced now on 16 May 2019
SSC CGL 2019 News
- SSC CGL 2019 revised expected schedule has been announced now, Check below all latest dates.
- No interview will be there.
- Applicants’ age will now considered as on August 1st instead of January 1st of the year of exam.
SSC CGL Exam Dates 2019:
|SSC CGL 1 Tier Exam Date||1st of August to 20th of August 2019 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL 2 Tier Exam Date||10 to 11 November, 2019|
|SSC CGL 3 Tier Exam Date||21 January 2019|
Posts under SSC CGL
List of posts under SSC Combined Graduate Level exam are:
- Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat Service)
- Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)
- Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT)
- Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission)
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)
- Assistant (Other Ministries/Departments/ Organizations)
- Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue)
- Assistant (AFHQ)
- Inspector of Posts (Department of Post)
- Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
- Sub Inspector (National Investigation Agency (NIA))
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II (M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation)
SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must satisfy with the below eligibility criteria before applying for the same:
- Hold Bachelor’s degree/Graduationfrom a recognized university/institute/ college.
- As a resident of India applicants must satisfy the least age requirements. Applicants’ DOB as given in Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate is accepted as valid. Age relaxation shall be applicable for an individual belonging from reserved category.
We encourage an individuals to read in advance the eligibility part very sensibly. They must keep in His/her mind that in case of ineligibility He/she can’t appear in selection process of SSC C.G.L. So, they carefully ensure His/her eligibility before apply for it.
SSC CGL 2019 Important Dates – Revised Schedule
As per the SSC calendar 2019-2019, SSC CGL 2019 registration is beginning from 16 May 2019. Applicants can apply online for SSC CGL examination at last 16 June, 2019. But, it’s expected schedule which is released by SSC. We’ll keep up updating this webpage soon we find notification by official regarding as same.
|Exam Event||Revised Dates|
|Application process will start from||16 May 2019|
|Apply for it Deadline||16 June 2019|
|Admit card for SSC CGL Tier-1 exam||May, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier -1 Exam Date||1 August to 20 August 2019 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier – 1 result will be||August, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier – 2 admit card released||August, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier – 2 Exam date||10 to 11 November, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier – 2 result will be declared on||October, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier – 3 exam date||21 January 2019|
|Tier 4 (Skill Test/Interview Test/Computer Skill Test)||February 2019|
How to Apply SSC CGL 2019 Application Form?
Applicants would be suitable to acquire the SSC CGL online application form soon. All aspirants should read the relevant advertisement in information before they start application process. An application form, submitted not in scheduled format or incomplete, is treated to be rejected by the responsible authority. Applicants require to fill up His/her application in online method.
SSC CGL Application fee: Rs. 100/-
*Applicants form Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC), Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped category are exempted from the application fee.
*Applicants those are responsible to pay the fee, can pay by using debit card/credit card, SBI Net Banking or online-Challan of SBI.
*Fee is non-refundable in any circumstance.
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern
Applicants require to have all require details associated with SSC CGL examination pattern and syllabus. Having details about these things will them in making useful preparation of the examination. So, collect the details and revise to His/her preparation so.
The examination will includes of questions from any part of prescribed syllabus, so do not left any section of syllabus improvised. Do the effective preparation and get ready to score better in the examination.
Check out below all relevant details of SSC CGL 2019 examination pattern. The exam is directing in 3 tiers such as tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 as well.
- Tier 1 is a written examination having only objective multiple choice questions in nature.
- Tier 2 is another a written examination including only objective MCQ’s questions.
- Tier 3 is Skill Test (wherever required)/Computer Proficiency Test. Document Verification is further a part of this stage of exam.
- The Staff Selection has condensed the number of questions from 200 – 100 in CGL Tier 1 examination. The test is directing in online method and applicants could get 75 minutes of time.
|Participating Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||25||50 Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50 Marks|
|English Comprehension||25||50 marks|
Admit card of applicants will be download at website of respective authority. Students, failed to have his/her respective admit card within the provided timeline, the he/she can’t appear in the examination. Stay tuned at careerselection.in for getting newest updates on SSC CGL admit card 2019.
Please keep in mind:
- An individual can’t able to appear in the examination if they do not bring the valid admit card.
- Also have to present the admit card by with 1 of photo ID’s proof when the invigilator will examine it.
- Applicants can’t appear in the examination if details furnished on the admit card is not correct/ mismatch will found there.
- Every student must check properly that the details mentioned on their admit card is accurate or not.
- If applicant analyze any sort of mistake then please let the authority know regards that mistake.
SSC CGL 2019 Answer Key
By SSC CGL answer key, applicants can easily verify answers, applicants have marked in test. By using it applicants can simply estimate their mark that they will going to gained in the test. However, don’t assume the calculated marks as the final result.
Answer key is a way by which applicants can easily assumed the expected marks that they may achieve in the examination. But aspirants must take it as wait for actual marks as respective authority will announce last/final marks in terms of result.
Assuming the last years’ examination analysis, we can accomplished that the exam result is usually announced after 2 months from exam completion. Result of applicants will be found at the website of authority. Applicants, who succeed in the Tier 1 examination, are only capable to appear in Tier 2 examination.
The Staff Selection Commission declare the result on its website. If applicants don’t know how and when to see the result then we would simply suggest to keep checking this page on as regular basis. We’ll update the actual link of see the SSC CGL result after declaration of the same by officially.
Selection of an individual will truly depend upon his/her performance in all Tier examinations. Pattern of all 3 tiers have been explained above, applicants may check over there & prepare for the examination accordingly. Without having qualifying marks in the first tier applicants can’t appear for second tiers. So, first gained marks in the 1st tier and then think about seeming the other tiers of examination.