SNAP 2018: Symbiosis International University assumed the SNAP examination to get eligible applicants for admission into the different management programmes. Applicants can take admission in the several institutes which provide the admission depends upon score acquired by applicants in the SNAP examination. In the page, applicants can get all information about SNAP Form procedure, Eligibility, Exam structure and dates etc.
Important Dates – SNAP 2018
Check all essential dates for SNAP exam and the admission time-table:
|Online Registration Date||August 2017|
|Registration Ended||November 2017|
|Application Form Editing/Correction||November 2017|
|Test Payment Last Date||November 2017|
|Admit Card||December 2017|
|Date of Exam||December 2017|
|Declaration of Result||January 2018|
Note: The above dates are assumed from last year and it is tentative idea whenever the authority will Released their notification we will update as soon as possible.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria before apply for SNAP 2018:
- Citizen of India applicants able to apply.
- Person of Indian Origin, Overseas Citizen of India, Non-Resident Indian and Foreign Nationals can further able to apply for SNAP.
- Student must be graduate from any applicable/recognized university or any applicable institute.
- Besides, they should have secure 50% minimum marks in graduation.
- Reserved category applicants need to score at least 45% marks in graduation examination.
- It is important for each students of other nation to take equivalent certificate of graduation from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SNAP 2018: Application Form
- SNAP application form 2018 will be fill online mode.
- The form will be found on Website of Symbiosis University.
- In the online form, they will require to provide all needed information about His/her educational qualification, communication and community ID I.e. (email ID, address and phone number as well).
- Applicants will have to pay the fee with Rs. 1500 as application fee by online.
- The fee can be deposited by using debit card, credit card or net facilities.
- Applicants can also pay the fee by e-Challan and DD.
- Applicants who will deposited the application fee via Demand Draft will have to refer the filled form attached with Demand Draft at below address;
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
SNAP Exam Pattern
In below we have listed Exam Pattern:
- Objective based test and consisting multiple choice questions.
- The total 150 questions will be asked.
- 2 hours’ time duration will be allow to solve question paper.
- Each question has 1 mark.
- There will be found negative marking in the exam.
- 1/4thmarks is subtracted from each incorrect answers as a penalty.
Check Subjects details for SNAP 2018 are given below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Current Affairs (from last 2 years)||30||30|
|Quantitative, Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation||40||40|
|Common English: Verbal Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|Logical Reasoning and Analytical||40||40|
SNAP 2018: Admit Card
After applying as successfully for the exam, in future The University will issue the hall ticket to all capable students:
- The admit card will found on the website of the university as 2 week before the examination.
- Students desire to have a print of the generated admit card of SNAP.
- In the admit card, all information will be avail such as name of the student’s, exam duration, exam time, reporting time, etc.
- It will be most important for all the students to carry the admit card with you at the examination center.
SNAP 2018: Result
- Finally, the university will has declare the result of SNAP on their website.
- With the help of result of the entrance exam, applicants can get the admission in the associated institutes to follow the desired PG programme as in management.
- The result will be announced most in the month of January 2018 Expected.
The SNAP Cut-off 2018 is the least marks which is scored by the student to qualify in the examination. On the sources of cut-off the merit list would be make available and prepared. SNAP 2018 cut-off will be in process depends on the SNAP score/performance (out of 150, measured as down to 50 marks), GE (Group Exercise), PI (Personal Interaction) and WAT (Writing Ability Test). The cut off will be also published as category-wise for merit list and respective wait list will be displayed via online method on the official portal.
SNAP Admission 2018
- Students can go for admission formalities after declaring the SNAP result 2018 and its cut-off.
- The admission process is including of 3 stages, i.e. GE-PIWAT (Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT)).
- Admissions would be possible according to the student’s performance in SNAP 2018 examination and other admission formalities.
- The Seats allotment will be in process means allotted to student according to his/her rank and seats availability in institution or colleges.