SBI PO 2018 Recruitment, Registration, Application Forms, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Pattern, How to Apply For SBI PO 2018: State bank of India (SBI) organizes the SBI PO Examination every year to fill the vacant seats of probationary officers for its all branches located in India. Firstly, the bank releases the notice for the vacancies on its official website. Applicants can apply for the same via the application form. Eventually, SBI selects the applicants via the written Examination followed by the group discussion, counseling and personal interview.
Here, applicants have been given all the information about the Examination pattern, application form, eligibility criteria and important dates. In the last, applicants are selected on the basis of the score and result in all the level of the Examination.
SBI PO Recruitment Notification Status:
The official notification has not release now yet, will be update here the complete notification after announcement of official notification. Stay tune with careerselection.in.
SBI PO 2018 – Important Dates
Students need to have the recent updates of the schedule of the SBI PO Examination 2018. The table has contains all the important dates schedule of the Examination and other dates of the selection process.
|Events of the Examination||Important Dates|
|Online registration including edit/modification of application by applicants||May 2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||Update Soon|
|Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination||Update Soon|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||Update Soon|
|Result of Online Examination – Preliminary||Update Soon|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Main Examination||Update Soon|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||Update Soon|
|Declaration of Result – Main||Update Soon|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||Update Soon|
|Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview||Update Soon|
|Declaration of Final Result||Update Soon|
|Download of Call Letters for Pre-Examination Training||Update Soon|
|Conduct of Pre-Examination Training||Update Soon|
Note: As usual, all the dates given in the above table are tentative. The dates may change as per the discretion of the State bank of India. Moreover, if there happens to be any change in the Examination process, applicants will get the notice of the same on the official website.
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Firstly, applicants must ensure that they are worthy to appear for the SBI PO 2018 Exam, before they apply via the application form. All the norms set by the bank for the selection of PO are given below:
- Obviously, an applicants must have an Indian citizenship.
- Further, applicants should have minimum age of 21 years of age and more than 30 years of age.
- More importantly, applicants should qualify the graduation level Exam in any stream from any recognized institute or university.
SBI PO Application Form 2018
- All the applicants, who are worthy to apply for the Examination, can apply for the Examination via the online application form from its official website.
- Applicants shall have to fill all the details in the application form such as their name, date of birth and address and other info.
- Except all, applicants shall have to pay the application fee as well as soon as possible.
- The application fee for all the Students belonging to the general category is Rs. 600 while it is Rs. 100 for all the applicants of the reserved category.
- Applicants cannot fill and submit the application form via the offline or any other mode, they have to submit their form only by online mode.
How to Fill SBI PO Application Form 2018?
There are crucial steps which is applied all an individual required to follow while filling the SBI PO 2018 Online Application Form:
- In the beginning of filling online application form, he/she desire to be register via online mode at official web page of the SBI.
- Then, click on SBI PO 2018 Recruitment link you would be redirect to the application form page.
- Before making online application, we advised that read all prescribed instructions sensibly and then continue to proceed to filling the SBI PO 2018 application form.
- An individual must fill all the requested details in the application form. If an individual would’t complete their application form just save the data which he/she have entered there.
- After it , a system will automate reference registration no. and password would shown on the display. Applicants must record the registration no. and password.
- In future you want to continue to filling the application just login at official website by using you registration no. and password. Must remember this facilities he/she will used thrice only.
- An individual further require to upload digital passport size photo and scanned signature within specified size and format.
- You have to submit only duly filled online application form after ensuring that the details you have entered is should be correct according to your documents. Once the online application form is submitted, there will no facility to make correction/alteration to resolve. The registration will be successful only when the application fee is deposited.
- The payment of SBI PO application fee would be done through payment gateway process.
- Applicants can deposit the application fee via Net Banking/debit/credit card etc. as provided. Along with it the online transaction charges will also debited from your account.
- When the payment of fee has been submitted just take of print of the e-receipt and SBI PO application form for future requirement.
SBI PO 2018 Examination Pattern/Syllabus
- The SBI PO Examination should be of graduation level. Students are expected to having knowledge of general information about finance and banking.
- Applicants should have knowledge of common national and international issues also.
- Applicants will have questions only from English and mathematics (Quantitative Aptitude).
- The preliminary Examination will be of objective nature (MCQ’s) and the Examination, will be conducted online.
- The time duration of the pre Exam will be of 1 hour and the questions will be from English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.
- The mains Examination will containing 200 marks and one descriptive Examination will be of 50 marks.
SBI PO Admit Card 2018
- Further, after applying online for the Examination, SBI will releases the admit card to all the applicants before Exam.
- Most importantly, it is notify that applicants will get the separate admit card for each level of the Exam such as Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
- Admit card is the key thing to remember that applicants shall have to take the admit card with them while going to appear in the Examination.
- Along with that applicants need to carry one photo identity card as well with the admit card.
SBI PO Result 2018
- Lastly, the result of the Examination will be declared after the commencement of the Examination.
- Applicants will get their score cars of the Exam on the official website of the State bank of India. The selection of the applicants as per the merit set by the SBI.
- The merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the applicants in all the stages of the Exam.
The applicants must acquire minimum marks in each Paper. The Recruitment Board of SBI will publish the cut-off marks for SBI PO Examination 2018. And, the Preliminary Examination is qualifying in respective. Main Exam and Interview performance will be vary for making the merit list exam.
SBI PO 2018 Selection Procedure
- Firstly, applicants should have to appear in the written Examination (Prelims and Mains).
- Those, Students who qualify the written Examination will be called to appear in the main Exam.
- After qualifying the main Examination, applicants will be called for group discussion (GD) and for the personal interview.
- We advised that any candidate will going to appear in the recruitment exam must ensure with the eligibility criteria/requirement before applying as well.
- The application form he/she will be submitted it should be duly filled, don’t left any information which is requisite in the SBI PO application form 2018.
- The details he/she have filled in the application it should be correct and genuine according to the documents, other candidates/application will be rejected from recruitment exam 2018.
- When he/she going to appear in the SBI PO Exam 2018 they must have original admit card/hall ticket and valid Photo ID proof like Adhaar Card, Driving License, Collage ID, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport etc.