SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017, How to download, SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017, Direct Link to download SBI Clerk Admit card: The SBI (State Bank of India) will provide the SBI Clerk 2017 admit card only to those Students who have done registration procedure successfully. Students can download the admit card from the official website of respective authority. SBI will not refer the admit card through post or any further mode except online.
The directing authority will issue the particular admit card for both mains and preliminary Examination of SBI Clerk 2017. For the preliminary Examination the admit card will be declared in 2nd week of May and the mains admit card of SBI Clerk 2017 Examination will be declared in the 2nd week of June. The admit card of main Examination will be declared for only those Students who crack the pre Examination.
SBI clerk admit card is crucial document and Students will be desired to carry his/her admit card while appearing in the Examination center. No Student will be permitted to enter in the Exam hall with the applicable admit card.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 Crucial Dates (tentative)
|Release of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Examination||May 2017|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||May 2017|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||June 2017|
|Date of Main Exam||July 2017|
How to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017?
The step by step downloading procedure of SBI Admit card 2017 is given below:
- At first, Students must visit the official website of SBI.
- Look for the admit card download link and click on it
- Thereafter, Students have to enter his/her application no. /Registration no. and DOB etc.
- After filling desired information, type the Captcha code appeared on the screen and then hit the submit button.
- Soon, the authorized admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Students can save the SBI clerk admit card in his/her system.
- Take a print of the same.
Crucial information of SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017
Admit card of SBI clerk 2017 bears some crucial information as listed below. Students are suggested to verify below information
- Roll No.
- Photograph of Student
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Signature
- Application no.
- Examination Code
- Post applied for
- Exam Centre Address/venue
- Examination date and time
Students must bring the admit card by with genuine Photo ID proof such as PAN Card/ Passport / Aadhar Card/ Driving License /Voter ID Card etc.
Students are not permitted to bring Mobile phones and all further communication tools within the premises of an Exam centre.