SBI Clerk 2018: State Bank of India Get recruited and can open vast opportunity in order to make their career in the banking sector. SBI declares the Clerk recruitment notification annually expected in the month of April. In the year 2018, it is actually expecting that the SBI Clerk online form will be available in the month of April 2018.
The candidates who are interested and eligible in SBI Clerk 2018 can read this article completely to get all the possible information in detailed about the SBI Clerk examination 2018. The applicants can apply through online mode by going to the official portal of SBI for the exam 2018 on or earlier the deadlines of application.
SBI Clerk 2018 Exam Dates
Dates are mentioned below is Tentative in nature it will update after official notification.
|Examination Events||Resigned Dates|
|Online application form Date of Availability||April, 2018|
|Registration process Deadline||April, 2018|
|E-Admit card for Preliminary exam will declare||May, 2018|
|Preliminary examination date||May, 2018|
|Date of declaration of Preliminary examination result||June, 2018|
|Main examination e—admit card will be available from||June, 2018|
|Main examination date||July, 2018|
|Date of publication of Main examination result||July, 2018|
|E-admit card for Interview will be available from||August, 2018|
|Date of Interview||August, 2018|
|Dare of declaration of the final result||September, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk 2018 Minimum
In below we have mentioned least require eligibility in order to appearing in the SBI Clerk 2018:
Age and Educational Criteria
- Maximum and Minimum age of applicants must be 20 – 28 years particularly. Reserved category applicants may have benefit of as relaxation in the higher age limit.
- UG degree in any discipline. Last/Final year of the Graduation applicants are also capable to apply for same.
SBI Clerk 2018 Application Form
Application form will be possibly available in online from the website of State Bank of India (SBI). We suggest students to keep visiting this page for getting a particular link of filling the SBI Clerk application form 2018.
Application fee is to be required with Rs.600/- for OBC and General whereas, 100/- Rs. for applicants belonging to ST/PwD/SC category applicants. The amount will be paid only in online mode by accessing the credit card, debit card and internet banking.
Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure
The examination pattern of above-mentioned, I would advise to go over the information listed below.
- Preliminary Examination: There will found objecting question in type paper including 100 marks. There will be 3 sections of question paper including Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability and English Language. The exam duration will be provided 1 hour.
- Main Examination: The examination will be directed in online process by having 160 minutes. There shall be 190 questions by consisting 200 marks. Questions are sub divided into different sections consisting General / Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- The paper will be found in Hindi or also English language.
- Deduction of ¼ marks will be possible for each incorrect attempted.
- SBI Clerk selection procedure consists 3 major stages hacking Preliminary, Main and the last Interview. Only those applicants shall be able for appearing in the Interview round who achieves the at least qualifying marks in the Preliminary examination and Main examination.
SBI Clerk admit card 2018 will be found to download at admission portal of SBI (State Bank of India). The direct link to download the admit card will be mentioned here after declaration of official notification.
If an individual appeared in the SBI Clerk examination 2018 then they can check the result by accessing its official portal. After passing the Main examination, they will be called to attend the Interview process. After attainment qualified in the Interview round, will be recruited as the Clerk in SBI bank.