REAP 2017 Registration, Reap Application Form 2017, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, How to Fill, Correction, Admit card, Counselling, REAP 2017: Engineering Students, who want to take the admission into B.Tech/ B.E course in colleges/institutes of Rajasthan, He/she desire to appear in JEE Main exam. Rajasthan Technical University, Kota is the responsible authority to arrange the REAP (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Procedure).
Check this page for complete info regarding REAP 2017 which includes REAP application form availability, eligibility requirement, examination date, admit card date, result date,examination pattern etc.
REAP Application Form 2017 Important Dates
IMT Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive-Apply Here
Check below all important dates for REAP 2017 Examination:
|Exam Events||Released Dates|
|Beginning of REAP online application form Date||May 2017|
|Last date of depositing the fee via Bill Desk/E-Mitra||June 2017|
|Last date to submit the online form||June 2017|
|Procedure to fill online form with late fee with Rs.500/-||July 2017|
|Last date of filling form with late fee Rs.500/-||July 2017|
|Procedure to fill online form with late fee with Rs.500/- and commitment/liability fees with Rs. 10, 000/-||August 2017|
|Last date to register with late fee with Rs.1000/-||August 2017|
|Choice filling will start procedure||May to June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for REAP Application Form 2017
- Students must be Nationality of India.
- His/her DOB must fall on or after October 1, 1993. ST/SC/PwD Students may avail relaxation in age by 5 years.
- He/she must pass HSC/Intermediate examination with at least five subjects. List of mandatory subjects include Mathematics and Physics, whereas, optional subjects are Chemistry/Technical Vocational/Biology/Biotechnology.
- He/she desire to gained at least 45% marks in each particular subject (40% for those who are form reserved category).
- If an individual are appearing in the qualifying examination then He/she may suitable to apply.
REAP Application Form 2017 Fee (HERE)
Students have need to deposit charges as fee with 700/- Rs. either by E-Mitra Kiosk or credit card/ debit card further with internet banking.