NSIT UG 2019 Registration, Application form, Admission Process, Based on JEE Main Score, Entrance Exam, Exam Date, How to Apply, Admit card, NSIT 2019 will be conduct by Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. This is a premier institution of India which is established in the year of 1983 as DIT (Delhi Institute of Technology). This institution serves admission to Aspirants in different UG & PG programmes. NSIT Admission 2019 in UG programme (B.Tech) will be provided on the source of JEE Main entrance exam score. Admissions will be possible by Joint Admission Counselling (JAC), Delhi. Here we have mentioned the complete information for NSIT UG 2019 consisting application form, eligibility conditions, dates, Admission process, etc.
NSIT provides BE/B.Tech course in the below listed streams:
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
NSIT Admission 2019 Dates
IMT Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive-Apply Here
Tentative dates for NSIT UG 2019 are given below:
|Events of NSIT||Dates|
|Online registration starts||Last of June, 2019|
|Submitting the registration-cum-counselling fee (via e-Challan) Last date||Mid of July, 2019|
|Submitting the registration-cum-counselling fee (via online) Last date||3rd week of July, 2019|
|Choice filling Last date||3rd week of July, 2019|
NSIT UG Application Form 2019
Applicants can take the NSIT UG Application Form 2019 by online via the website of JAC. No further mode will be prescribed for an application form. The form will be avail from last of June 2019. The fee for counselling shall be Rs.1100/- + bank charges. The fee payment can be possible by debit/internet banking/ credit via online payment gateway process or by using offline mode e-Challan of SBI Bank. Except online, not even further mode will be prescribed for payment by authority.
NSIT UG Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are needed to comply with the eligibility norms before, they applying for the programmes:
- Applicants must have completed 12thfrom ICSE, CBSE or any equivalent/applicable board with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
- Aspirants should have secured at least 75% marks(for general category) in the PCM pattern.
- Relaxation in the qualifying marks shall be given to the applicants who are from reserved categories.
- There is no lower ageprescribed for Under Graduate courses.
Reservation of Seat for vary categories is tabled below:
|Categories||Seat Reserved (of the total seats)|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||15 %|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||7.5 %|
|OBC-NCL (Other Backward Classes)||27%|
|CW (Defence Category)||5%|
|PD (Differently Abled Persons)||3%|
|KM (Kashmiri Migrants Seats)||01 (One) Seat|
NSIT UG Rank List (JEE Main Rank List)
For admissions in UG engineering programmes, the JEE Main rank list shall be measured. Aspirants will be able for the admissions according to the marks acquired by them in the JEE Main entrance examination for paper 1.
NSIT Admission/Counselling Process
Admission will be provide via the counselling procedure which is directed by Joint Admission Counselling (JAC), Delhi. Counselling will be possible via online mode. Aspirants who have deposit the counselling or registration fee will be capable to participate in the counselling round. Counselling shall be directed in 4 rounds. The counselling process details is given below:
Online Choice Filling & Locking:
- Applicants can fill his/her choices of branch and institution via online procedure by the website of JAC.
- As per the eligibility of Applicants, list of seats available and branches will be appeared.
- Applicants are permitted to fill as much number of options/choices from the list of avail choices.
- Applicants are not allowed to change, delete or re-order the previous choices.
- Choices filled by Aspirants will be locked by default after the registration period is ended.
- Applicants are required to take the print of the filled choices for future use.
- Seats will be assigned (allotted) to Aspirants on the origin of rank list or merit list.
- The merit list will be arranged according to the marks acquired in the JEE Main (Paper 1) entrance exam.
Payment of Admission Fee:
Applicants who have assigned (allotted) a seat 1st time are needed to pay the admission fee within the scheduled time period. Aspirants can pay the fee (admission) by e-Challan at SBI bank or using debit/ credit card as well as net banking.
NSIT UG Online Provisional Admission letter:
An Online Provisional Admission letter shall include the allotment of seat, fee payment and many related details. It will be produced online on the website of authority. Applicants are advised to take print of the letter for future use.
Physical Reporting at Institution & Document Verification:
Admitted Applicants are needed to attend at the allotted institution according to the counselling process for document verification procedure and pay the balance fee (if needed). Applicants are desired to carry the self-attested Xerox of the below listed documents:
- Registration form Online attested by Principal of school last Gazetted/attended Officer
- Fee payment slip (original)
- Print of filled choices
- Printout of JEE Main Score Card or Admit Card
- 3 passport sized photo
- 12thor equivalent examination mark-sheet
- Seat allotment letter
- DOB Certificate
- Reserved category certificate (if required)
Withdrawal of Seat Allotted and Refund of Fees:
Appeal for the withdrawal of seat allotted in the scheduled Performa is to be deposited at any of an institutions. Applicants are desired to surrender the genuine admission receipt issued at the time of admission/ counselling to apply for the withdrawal of an admission. For withdrawal a proper slip will be provided by the respective authority. Aspirants who are withdraw his/her admission after spot stage no fees shall be refunded.