NSIT PG 2018-2019 Registration, Online Application Form, Eligibility Requirement, Admission, Application Form Correction, Admit card, Official website, NSIT (Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology) is one of the most an apparent institutions of India for serving education in the stream of technology. This institution provides admission into PG programmes (M.Tech) on the source of GATE national level exam. For serves admission in Sponsored (Full-Time) & Part-Time programme will be given on the source of performance in qualifying examination, written test as well as an interview. NSIT PG 2018 Registration will be begun from 24 April 2018.
NSIT PG 2018 Notifications – Registration from 24 April 2018
NSIT PG 2018 Application Form for M.Tech programmes will be started from 24 April 2018 (5:00 PM). Link will be mentioned here for filling the application form.
NSIT PG Application Form 2018
The NSIT PG Application Form 2018 will be found from 24 April 2018 (5 PM). Application forms will be accessible via the website of NSIT. The due date to submit the online for will be 2nd week of April, 2018. Aspirants are required to upload the scanned/digital images of signature, thumb impression and photograph in JPG format. The fee can be possible via online mode via credit/debit card as well as net banking. Applicants are advised to take the hardcopy of the duly submitted application form for further use.
To check NSIT PG 2018 Application Process via Online: Click here
The eligibility for M.Tech (full-time) programmes are given below:
- Students must have passed a B.Tech/BE degree or any further equivalent degree from any applicable/recognized institution.
- AMIE (India) with suitable specialization /Graduation IETE (India) AMIE (London) or any further exam in the concerned/relate branch are able to apply.
- Applicants should have qualified with the GATE exam in the related field.
- Students would be minimum 21 years of age before the October 2018, first day.
To check NSIT PG Eligibility Criteria: Click here
NSIT offers M.Tech programme in the below disciplines:
- Communication Engineering and Electronics (Signal Processing)
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering (Process Control)
- Computer Engineering (Information System)
Here we are giving the dates of NSIT PG 2018 as officially:
- Online application begin – 24 April 2018
- Online application Last date– 15 May 2018
- Tech. Screening Dates for all programmes (SP, BCE, IS, PC, ESV, IE, PE, EM) – 18 to 19 May 2018
- Display of list (for document confirming of M.Tech students) – 25 May 2018
- Document confirmation (for full-time SC, ST, general & PH applicants) – 12 June to 16 June 2018
- Interview and Written test (for sponsored full-time and part-time students) – 19 June to 23 June 2018
- Display of first list for providing admission – 30 June 2018
- Fee deposit (for 1st list) – 10 July 2018
To check NSIT PG 2018 Admission Process: Click here
Seat reservation will be provide only for ST, PH and SC applicants. The seat reservation for various categories is given in below table:
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||15% of seats|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5 % of Seats|
|PH (Physically Challenged)||3% of seats|
The Admission in M.Tech full-time programme will be depend on merit list. The merit list will be arranged on the source of marks gained in the GATE examination. Preferences will be given to those applicants who have done the B.Tech/BE or its equivalent degree on the date of registration via online. Particular merit list will be arrange for the reserved categories.
NSIT PG 2018
NSIT PG 2018 admission process will be held for providing admission into the PG programmes on the origin of GATE score card. This procedure will be controlled by the NSIT (Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology). Applicants will be eligible to fill the form of application in September 2018 (1st week).
Read NSIT UG 2018
Students will be successfully admitted depend on the marks gained by him/her in the GATE examination. For full-time supported/sponsored or part-time programmes applicants will take admission on the source of qualifying examination, interview and written test. Applicants can refer for next admission procedure once he/she get listed in merit list. Applicants are needed to carry the genuine/original by with the Xerox of the needed documents for admission time.
Documents needed in Admission Procedure:
- Cheque of requisite admission fee, DD
- ID Proof (Passport/ Voter ID / Driving licence / Aadhar card / PAN card)
- Mark sheet and degree of the qualifying examination
- GATE Score Card.
- Hardcopy of the application form with completely signed
- 2 recent passport size photo.
- 10th level mark sheet/ certificate in proof of DOB (Date of Birth)
- Caste certificate (if needed)
- PD (Physical Disability) Certificate (for PH applicants)