NHTET 2020 Registration, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, How to Apply, Official website, Exam date, National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test, NHTET (National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test) is a national level for recruitment of Assistant Lecturer and Teaching Associates in the NCHMCT affiliated IHMs. Students, suitable to apply for NHTET 2020, are needed to first ensure their eligibility by reading the information furnished below.
NHTET 2020 Important Dates
NHTET 2020 Exam Date:
|Online Application shall Begin From||30 April 2020|
|Application form Last Date||2 June 2020|
|Payment Date and receipt print Last Date||5 June 2020|
|Admit Card Date||June 2020|
|Exam Date||17 June 2020|
|Result Announcement||26 June 2020|
NHTET 2020 Application fees:
|GEN/Category/OBC (Male Students)||800 Rs.|
|SC/ST/PD Category (Female Students)||400 Rs.|
Age Criteria as on 31st March 2020
- For General category Students: 29 years
- For OBC: 32 years
- For SC/ST/PD: 34 year
NHTET 2020 Application Form (WWW.THIMS.GOV.IN)
Students may fill the NHTET application form 2020 in online method from its official website. OBC/GEN category Students have to pay of Rs.800/- as fee of application, whereas, Rs.400/- for PD/ST/SC category an individuals.
- There shall be 3 papers in the exam.
- The exam shall include of only objective questions in nature.
- Though, the exam is directed only 2 time in a year. However, in few conditions of the exam is directed 2 time in a year.
Paper 1 Pattern
- The 1st paper is arranged in order to analyze an aptitude of Students towards teaching, reasoning ability, divergent thinking, general awareness and comprehension.
- There shall be 50 questions with having 100 marks found in the exam.
- There shall have negative marking provision if an individual are attempting a question 2 or 3.
Paper II Pattern
- The exam shall include of 50 MCQs from Nutrition, General Management, Food science, hotel accounts and Strategic Management, Human resource Management, Financial Management, Marketing and Economics and Sales.
- Every question have 2 marks.
Paper III Pattern
- The exam shall contain 100 MCQs type question in nature from F and B Service and Management, House Keeping Management, Food Production and Accommodation Operation Management.
- Every question have two marks.