In this article, applicants can check all information for this medical entrance exam NEET PG 2021, consist application form, dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, Registration, Resize Image, Correction: NEET PG 2021 (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test–Post Graduate) is a nationwide examination which is organized by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). Applicants looking for admission in MS/MD or PG Diploma Courses can seem in the NEET PG 2021 examination. Top universities and colleges of the country provide admission into PG Medical courses on behalf of NEET PG 2021 score.
NEET PG 2021 Notification
Official notification is now released yet, as per last year notification Aadhaar Card is mandatory to apply for NEET-PG & NEET-MDS 2021 Application Form Details Check Here.
NEET PG 2021 Exam Date
Candidates can check below the official dates for NEET PG 2021 Examination:
|NEET PG 2021||NEET MDS 2021|
|Registration Starts From||October 31st, 2017||October 31st, 2017|
|Registration Last date||November 27th, 2017||November 27th, 2017|
|Demo Test||December 15th, 2017||December 15th, 2017|
|Admit card Issue||Last Week of December 2017||Last of December 2017|
|Exam Date||January 7th, 2021||January 7th, 2021|
|Result Announcement||January 31st, 2021||January 31st, 2021|
|Counselling begin from||After the result announcement||After the result announcement|
NEET PG Registration 2021
- The NEET PG 2021 Application Form will be access from the September2017 (Last week).
- Applicants can register for NEET UG 2021 exam through online modevia the website.
- In the beginning, create an account on the official website by filling registration details.
- Fill all the requested details such as academic, personal, address, etc.
- Upload the digital imagesof signature, photograph, photo ID, MCI/SMC & other certificates in the given format.
- Timetable the examination date, time and centre according to your preferences.
- Applicants have to pay the fee payment via online
- After finishing the application, take a printout of the validation page for future references. Click Here to Learn How to fill NEET 2021 Application Form
- The registration fee will be charged with RS 3750/- for Gen/OBC applicants and Rs. 2750/- for ST/SC/PWD categories.
- The payment must be made via credit/debit card or net banking.
- Payment cannot be made by offline mode.
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are mentioning the eligibility criteria of NEET PG 2021 exam:
- Nationality: Indian nationals can apply only.
- Qualification: Applicants must hold a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate or MBBS degree from recognized by the MCI.
- Internship: Applicants must have completed 1 year of internship or likely to finishing the internship on or before 31 March 2021.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Applicants who have passed or studied MBBS from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir states are not capable/eligible for this quota.
NEET PG Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conduct in online mode (computer based test).
- Type of Question: MCQs type question will be asked in the NEET PG examination.
- Language: The paper will be questioned in English language only.
- Duration: 3-1/2 hours will be allow for exam.
- Session: The exam will be direct in forenoon (10 AM to 3:45 PM) and afternoon break (3:45 PM to 7:30 PM).
- Negative Marking: It is DISABLED in this exam.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||46|
|Radio diagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||25|
NEET PG Syllabus
- The syllabus will include several topics of knowledge areas or subjects.
- The syllabus will be given by the Medical Council of India (MCI)with preceding approval of Government of India.
- NEET 2021 Syllabus will includes of topics like Ophthalmology, Physiology, Anatomy & many others related. Applicants must prepare according to the syllabus to secure good in the exam. Complete Details NEET Syllabus
How to Prepare for NEET PG
- At the beginning, gather all the information about the syllabus officially given for the exam.
- Make a suitable time-table and prepare consequently.
- Consider the effective study materials or books for your preparations.
- Make a short notes on the efficient topics and prepare them till examination date.
- Practice with old question papers and sample papers it will relief you to appreciate the exam pattern.
- Also be aware about your health, do yoga and meditation it will aid to focus in your studies.
NEET PG 2021 Admit Card
The NEET admit card 2021 will be found via online procedure before 1-2 weeks from the date of examination. Applicants have to take the hardcopy (hardcopy) of the admit card via the website and linked a photograph in it. Applicants also have to carry the valid photo ID proof (Driving license, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card or Passport) at the exam centre. Without genuine admit card, applicants will not be allow to appear in the examination.
NEET PG Result
The NEET PG 2021 Result will be given to candidates in the 3rd week of January 2021. The NEET PG 2021 result can be access through online mode via the official website. The NEET PG 2021 score will be required for admission to the current admission year/session, i.e. 2021. Applicants should keep printout of the preserve and result it till the admission process gets over.
NEET PG 2021 Counselling
A merit list will be set on the source of marks secured by the applicants in the NEET PG 2021 examination. The merit list will be break into, i.e. All India 50% quota rank, All India NEET PG 2021 rank, All India 50% quota category rank and Private medical colleges rank/ State quota. Applicants can contribute in the counselling process as per their rank. In the NEET PG counselling 2021 procedure, applicants have to select their options of colleges and courses. PG Admission will be done according to the rank, seats availability and filled preferences.
Documents Required at the time of Admission/Counselling:
- NEET PG 2021 Admit Card and Rank Card.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Certificates of Graduation from any recognized university.
- TC (Transfer certificates).
- Category (caste) certificates (if applicable).
- Counselling call letter.
- Latest passport size Photo (2 or more).