NEET 2019: Those applicants who are seeking admission in Medical courses, they have an opportunity get an admission in Best Medical colleges, for that applicants have to cleared the exam of NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). NEET is a national level entrance exam in India. Those applicants who want complete their graduation with medical courses (MBBS/BDS) or want to do Postgraduate (MD/MS). They can apply for NEET entrance exam. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) Board is the concerned authority, who is responsible for handling the whole NEET examination process. Those applicants who are interested and eligible for NEET exam, they can apply through official website of NEET. If they cleared the NEET entrance exam only then they take admission in Medical colleges. NEET entrance exam is one of the most popular exams which held every year. NEET 2019 exam may be held in the month of May, 2019 and applicants submit their application form in the month of December, 2018. NEET is one of the exams who provide more than 54000 seats every year and more than 2 lakh applicants apply for NEET. Applicants can check more information about NEET 2019 exam like Application form, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Answer key, cut off Dates etc.
NEET 2019 Important Date (Tentative)
You can check below NEET Exam Date which is tentative now:
|Exam Events||Dates (Expected)|
|Begin of Application Form||December, 2018|
|Last Date of submitting the Application form||January, 2019|
|Cut-off date for payment of application fee||January, 2019|
|Availability of admit card||April, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||May, 2019|
|Availability of result||June, 2019|
|Beginning of Counselling Date||Update Soon|
NEET Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have to know the eligibility criteria before fill up the application form. It is very important for all the applicants; it will help the applicants to understand at the time of fill up the application form. We suggest some eligibility criteria which applicants must have to know before fill up the application form:
- Those applicants who are apply for NEET 2019 they must be a citizen of India.
- According to CBSE Board OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) applicants are also eligible to apply for NEET 2019.
- Those applicants who are applying for NEET 2019, they must have an Aadhar Card which is compulsory for applicants.
- NO Maximum Age is prescribed by concerned authority for applicants for NEET 2019.
- Minimum age for applicants which is prescribed by authority is 17 years as on 31st December of admission year.
- Applicants must be completed his/her 10+2 level (Intermediate) from education Board with any recognized Board/Institute.
- It is compulsory for all the applicants; they must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and English for qualifying the entrance exam.
- Those applicants who are apply for NEET 2019, they must secured at least 50% marks for General category, those applicants who belong from SC/ST & OBC category they must have secured at least 40% marks in qualifying exam.
- Those applicants who are appearing 12th standard exam they can also apply for NEET 2019 entrance exam.
NEET Reservation Criteria
Applicants can read the following reservation criteria for NEET:
-Physically handicapped person – 3%
-ST (Schedule Tribe) – 7.5 %
-SC (Scheduled Caste) candidates – 15 %
-OBC (Non-creamy Layer) – 27%
Those applicants who are seeing for applying the NEET 2019 entrance exam, they must have to know the eligibility criteria, first. Eligibility Criteria help the applicants to understands, if they are eligible or not for NEET 2019. Applicants must have to remember these points when applying for application form.
- Applicants can apply for NEET 2019 Application form through online process.
- First, Applicants have to visits the official website of NEET 2019.
- After that, Applicants have to fill all the necessary details which are prescribed in application form such as educational qualification details, personal details, domicile contact information, and correspondence address and other details also.
- Then, applicant’s have to scanned the photograph and signature and index finger impression and upload it in perfect format which is prescribed in the box.
- After completing all the details applicant have to pay the application fees of application form. Payment can be done through online and offline process.
- After completing all the payment, applicants take the printout of confirmation page of the application form for future purpose.
- Those applicants who belong from General/OBC category they have to pay Rs.1400/- and those applicants who belong from SC (schedule cast)/ST (Schedule tribe) category they have to pay Rs.750/- only.
- Applicants can pay the fees of application form through Debit/Credit/Net banking.
- Applicants also pay the fees through e-challan.
- It is compulsory for all the applicants to the make the payment and when a fee is paid, it is non-refundable in any case.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern helps the applicants to understand the format of exam for score better marks to qualify the exam. It is very important for all the applicants to know about basic details of exam pattern. In this topic we discussed some points about exam pattern of NEET 2019.
- Mode of Exam:Applicants have to give the exam of NEET 2019 through online mode (Pen & Paper based exam).
- Number of Questions: 180 questions will come in NEET 2019 Entrance exam.
- Type of Questions: Objective type question will come in entrance exam.
- Exam duration: duration of exam will be of 3:00 hrs i.e. 180 minutes.
- Language: Applicants have much choice to select the question paper in different language which are English, Hindi, Assamese, Marathi Gujarati, Urdu, Bengali, Tamil, and Talugu to attempt the paper.
- Marking Scheme: Applicant will get 4 marks in every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking is also applicable in NEET entrance exam, in every wrong answer applicants will loss 1marks.
- Subjects: question will be based from 11th and 12th standard form Physics, chemistry and biology (botany and zoology) subject also.
NEET Preparation Tips
- First applicants have to know about exam pattern and exam scheme.
- Applicants can check the updates of NEET 2019 from official website check all the details carefully.
- Applicants have to follow the strict time schedule for every day and for each subject.
- Applicants can also divide the topics and prepare of the subjects according to their performance.
- For every subject, applicants can prepare the Notes; it will help the students to learn the topics easily.
- Those applicants who are applying for NEET, they must have to know strong knowledge of 11th& 12th standard for Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) subjects.
- Applicants have to focus on that subjects in which they are weak and prepare well.
- At last moments of exam applicants prepare from notes.
- We suggest to applicants that take good books for study.
- Take a proper rest, don’t take stress on subjects. Keep calm and also take healthy diet.
- If you have to clear the NEET 2019 entrance exam, so you have to take a routine and do a meaningful study.
NEET Admit Card 2019
Applicants can also check the Admit card of NEET 2019 through official website. Those applicants who successfully fill the application form they can download the admit card NEET entrance exam. Applicants have to carry the admit card at the time of entering in the exam hall. NEET admit card may be declared in the month of April, 2019. When applicants download the admit card, keep it safe at the time of entering the hall and for future purpose at the time of admission. Admit card will include some information like applicants name, roll number, exam date and time, venue of exam, Address, etc.
- Applicants will get the Answer Key of NEET 2019 soon after few week of commencement of exam from official website of NEET.
- Answer key will easily available from official website NEET.
- Answer key will help the applicants to check the answer and how much marks he/she will get in exam. It will give you rough idea of score.
- Applicants also challenge the answer key, if they not satisfy with the answer. Applicants challenge the answer key from official website of NEET.
Those applicants who attend the entrance exam, they can check there result from official website of NEET 2019. NEET Result will be available in the month of June, 2019(tentative). Applicants check the result by giving them Registration Detail like Name of applicants, Roll No. and other required details which is prescribed in the box. We suggest to applicants take the print out of application form and keep it safe for future reference at the time of counselling process.
NEET 2019 Cut-off Marks
Cut-off marks will be decided by the concerned authority who conducts the exam after the examination which is based on number medical seats, number of applicants, and difficulty level of exam etc. Cut off marks are minimum marks by which applicants qualify the entrance exam of NEET 2019.
NEET Counselling 2019
- Those applicants cleared the entrance exam will invited for NEET counselling 2019.
- The counselling process will be beginning after declaration of result which may be held in the month of July, 2019.
- Applicants have to appear in the counselling till the admission process is completed.
- The DGHS (Directorate General of Health Science) would direct the NEET counselling for the 15% AIQ (All India Quota) seats as per govt. rules & regulation and other respective authority will direct the counselling for other remaining seats.
- We suggest to all applicants, pay the counselling fees if they have to complete the counselling process.
- We advise to applicants, please carry the admit card, result and identity proof also take the all original documents at the process of counselling.
- Applicant’s seat will be decided on the basis of applicants rank, choice filled and seat availability etc. And authority decision is the final decision for the applicants to take the admission.