Check here all details about MP TET 2019 Registration, Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, How to Apply, MP VYAPAM 2019-2020, Previous Year Question Paper: The notification of the MP Teacher Eligibility Test would be release soon at the VYAPAM Authority. It is anticipated that the MP TET Application form will be start for filling by the interested and qualified candidates for getting govt. job in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
ABOUT MP TET EXAM
The VYAPAM of Madhya Pradesh state includes all detailed information about the examination in their recruitment notification you can download the notification from the official portal of MP VYAPAM. The notification includes details like exam date, registration procedure, eligibility criteria, etc. We advised you all must satisfied with the MP TET Eligibility Criteria before proceeding to fill the MP TET Application Form. The registration would be begins from March 2019, and the last date for MP TET Application submission is scheduled in the last week of March 2019. Candidates must qualify this teaching jobs exam to get, apply for available vacancies at the Primary Level & Upper Primary level. All those candidates who will qualify this examination they will be able to get recruited in the schools of MP state.
- The notification MP TET 2019 Notification to be announced in the month of April 2019.
- Candidates can be able to register online for MP TET 2019 Examination from 2nd week of April 2019.
- All aspiring candidates for Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 can satisfied with the following MP TET eligibility condition in advance before filling the form online.
MP TET 2019 Important dates- Tentative
Candidates can check the important dates for MP TET 2019 Examination in the following table. The dates we have tabled below is tentative now, it will be updated after declaration of the MP VYAPAM Notification.
|Online Registration Starts From||March 2019|
|Application Fee thru e-challan||March 2019|
|Online Registration Deadlines||March 2019|
|Payment of application Fee Last Date||March 2019|
|Filling the remaining application last date||March 2019|
|MP TET Application Form Correction||April 2019|
|Application form Correction Deadlines||April 2019|
|Exam Date||June 2019|
|Result Announcement||July 2019|
MP TET 2019 Exam Overview
|MP TET Online Form 2019 Start on||April 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Online Form||May 2019|
|MP TET Admit Card 2019||May 2019|
|Exam Conduct On||May 2019|
|Navy MR Merit List||December 2020|
|Pay Scale||Update Later|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test/Cutoff|
|Primary Level Paper I||Graduation|
|Upper Primary Level Paper II||Post-Graduation|
|Link to Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Sample Question Paper PDF Download At||Check Here|
|Syllabus of MP TET Written Exam||Check Here|
MP TET 2019 Application Form
The MP TET 2019 Application form will be release in the beginning of March 2019, candidates must keep in mind that the application form will be made available only thru online mode. Before going for application form must check the conditions that is mentioned in the notification of MP VYAPAM. Here’s below you can check all details of application form submission process in the following points, those application will be submitted after the last date/ or by ineligible candies it will be rejected or cancelled at any stage of selection of the candidates.
- MP TET 2019 Application Form available to fill by eligible aspirants in the 1st week of March 2019.
- The application after filling candidates can submit on the portal of MP VYAPAM.
- In the application form you need to enter all require details like name, age, parent’s name, address, education details etc.
- Further you need to scan your latest taken passport size photograph (in required manner) and scanned copies signature.
- After uploading images proceed for paying the MP TET Application Fee thru online mode (by using debit/credit card, net banking) and other mode (if available).
- Submit your application form, the confirmation of successful submission will be informed you thru email or SMS on the registered email ID or mobile number.
Matched Content Assam TET 2019 Complete Details
MP TET Eligibility Criteria 2019
All interested candidates must follow below given MP TET Eligibility Conditions:
- MP TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria has includes two categories that is Primary Level and the other one is Upper Primary Level.
- For the teacher of Primary Level, candidates should require to have completed their Senior Secondary level examination by scoring at least 50% marks.
- Further candidates should have possess or completed his/her B.Ed. examination from a recognized/applicable colleges/institutes after graduation.
- For the post of Upper Primary Level, you must have clear your post-graduation from a recognized/applicable university or college.
MP TET 2019 Admit Card
After MP TET application form submission and in the one weeks before from examination the authority will issue the admit card, only to those applicants who have successfully have applied. For downloading the admit card you need to fill your registration number and password. You need to visit the MP VYAPAM website, or the direct link. Must take a hard-copy of the MP TET Admit card 2019, and bring the same at the exam centre. Along with admit card must bring one valid photo id proof. In the below to check the details how to download admit card.
- MP TET Admit card announced before one week of examination on the official website.
- Result only available thru online mode authority will not provide any type of offline mode example thru by post in home or post office.
- Registration number, Date of Birth and password it most important information without of these information you cannot download Admit card.
- If in case you forgotten you registration number so authority will provide you link in correction of details and solve your problem.
MP TET 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern of MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 has been tabled below, we have given the exam pattern for both papers i.e. Primary Level (Paper I for 1st to 5th Class) and Upper Primary Level (for Paper II 6th to 8th class) teachers post.
Why this details? By with this details you can get an idea about number of question, important topic & total marks.
|Paper I||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Paper II||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Science & Math’s||60||60|
MP Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus
- Mathematics: Algebra, Numbers, Mensuration, Arithmetic, Geometry, Spatial Understanding & Shapes.
- Child Development Pedagogy: Child Development (For Primary School Students): Understanding Students with Special Requirements/Needs, Concept of Inclusive Education and Learning Pedagogy.
- Punjabi (Language I): Comprehension Type questions & Language Development Concepts.
- Social Sciences/ Social Studies: Geography, History, Political and Social life etc.
- English (Language II): Comprehension Type Question and Language Development Concepts (English).
- Environmental/EVS Studies: Air, Water, Parts of Body, Natural Resources, Habitats, Solar System, Our Surroundings and Food Resource & Care.
MP TET Result 2019
After the completion examination, the authority will declare the result on their portal. MP TET Admit Card can acquire by the registered candidates by entering their registration number and security pin. Click on the submit/download link for getting the result on the display. All the shortlisted candidates will be able for getting the appointment letter after verification of the documents.
MP TET Selection Process 2019
Candidates will be get selection depends on the basis candidates performance in the written examination.
After qualifying all the examination which is prescribed by authority then they will be able for getting the recruitment of primary level teacher and upper primary level teachers’ vacancies.
10th and 12th Mark Sheet,
Qualifying Exam Date Sheet or Certificate.
Photographs (5-6 latest).
MP TET Admit Card.
Photo ID proof (Aadaar card, Passport, Voter ID etc.)
And other required documents
- Candidates firstly read eligibility criteria because or all notifications carefully and then apply online application form.
- Students fill all details carefully such as educational qualification, personal detail or contact number etc. sometimes authority will be rejected many form we observed it main reason in correction in form details.
- Interested or eligible candidates submit online application form before the given time period otherwise you are form cannot be accepted.
- If your any doubt or query regarding this details so you can visit official website and clear your all doubts.
- Admit card is most important document it carry all necessary details such as Candidate name, photograph, Signature and exam date and place etc.
- Candidates must carry admit card in examination hall otherwise you will not give permission to enter examination hall.
- Those candidates who are applying for high school and intermediate school level they have to need for more preparation and give more times in your study.