MP PPT Eligibility Criteria 2019: Before going to apply for MP PPT 2019 Exam all aspirants must fulfil with the official prescribed MP PPT Eligibility Criteria. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is the exam directing authority. The eligibility criteria includes academic qualification, age limit, cast/category certificate, domicile and other related. Only those students will be able to apply for it who have ensure the eligibility conditions. The exam of MP PPT 2019 would be likely conduct in the month of June 2019. Those candidates who are qualified in the entrance exam they will be suitable to take admission in the concern course in different Govt. and Private Polytechnic Colleges/Institutes in the Madhya Pradesh State. Here, in this page we are given the information of MP PPT 2019 eligibility criteria and some highlights relate to the same.
MP PPT Eligibility criteria 2019
Here, we have given the eligibility requirement which is need to fulfill by each and every candidate before filling the MP PPT Application Form:
Nationality: Indian citizen can apply for MP PPT exam.
Domicile Certificate: Those candidates can apply who have domicile certificate of MP state which is issued by relevant authority. Domicile certificate is important to have by candidates.
- 10th standard completed from any recognized board of education.
- At 10th level candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Applicants can acquired minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Those who passed in the qualifying exam with grace are eligible and must satisfy the total marks in the percentage of excluding grace marks. In order words the grace marks will not consider for calculation of total marks.
Gender: Male and female students can apply. But, in case of Mining & Mine Surveying course female candidates will not able to apply.
Age Limit: The age limit of candidates is 16 years as on January 1st, 2019. (Mining and Mine Surveying course candidates never less than 16 years.
Aadhar Card: Applicants must have an Aadhar Card to fill the MP PPT application.
MP PPT 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Highlights
- All students must satisfied with an eligibility requirement then proceed to apply and fill the application form.
- Candidates will be found as ineligible they will be rejected at any stage of admission.
- To take admission candidates have to qualify the written examination.
- He/she have to acquire least qualifying marks which is prescribed by authority for the written examination.
- After qualify the exam, candidates will need to appear in counselling in scheduled date and time.
- On the date of counselling, candidates need to bring their original documents such as educational qualification certificate, domicile, caste certificate etc. for verification.