MP PNST 2019, Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, Examination Pattern & Important Dates: Every year “Madhya Pradesh Board/university of Professional Education” conduct an entrance exam which is called MP PNST (Madhya Pradesh Pre-Nursing Training Selection Examination) 2019. This entrance exam is basically for those students who are interested to take admission in nursing program. To apply for MP PNST 2019 candidate must be passed intermediate with science stream from any recognized board and university (CBSE/ICSE). Before proceeding the application form candidates should be registration on the official link of VYAPAM (Vyavsayik Pariksha Manda). Here, Students can get the information regards the MP PNST 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card, Examination Pattern etc.
MP PNST 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian citizen will be able to apply for MP PNST 2019 Entrance Examination.
- To apply for MP PNST Exam 2019 he/she must have domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh (valid).
- An individual should have completed his/her 12th examination from a school which is affiliated with the state or central board/university.
- In the qualifying examination (i.e. 12th) candidates must have secured at least 45% marks for appearing in the MP PNST Entrance Examination. Candidates who are from reserved category they will able to get relaxation in marks means they have to secured at least 40% marks for applying.
- The lower age of the candidates should be never less than 17 years and never more greater than 30 years.
- The candidates who are from reserved category will be able to get relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit.
|MP PNST Online Registration Begin From||April 2019|
|MP PNST Online Registration Last Date||May 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||May 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||June 2019|
|Results’ Announce From||June 2019|
|Counselling Beginning Date||June 2019|
MP PNST 2019 Application Form
- The MP PNST Application Form 2019 likely to be released by authority expected in the month of April 2019.
- The Application Form of MP PNST 2019 candidates can access at the portal of authority.
- Submit the MP PNST application before the last date as given in the above table.
- In the applicants you just need to fill all required details as per requirement.
- Also candidates requires to pay the requisite MP PNST Application Fee with Rs. 500/- (Expected) while making MP PNST Application Form.
- The reserved category candidates needs to pay only Rs. 250/- as fee.
- Along with the application fee there will be further amount of Rs. deducted as an online services with Rs. 70. Read Also MP GNTST 2019
MP PNST 2019 Exam Pattern
- The test would be conducted through online mode for example computer-based.
- The question would be asked in the MP PNST examination is MCQs objective based.
- The Questions Paper prepare from the subjects of Botany, Physics, English, Chemistry, and Zoology.
- There will be total 150 question would be asked in the MP PNST Test 2019.
- 1 mark contains by each question.
- The university will provide 120 Minutes for solving the question paper.
|Subjects||Total marks||No. of Questions|
|Total (120 Minutes)||150||150|
MP PNST Admit 2019
Candidates can obtained their MP PNST Admit Card 2018 from the portal of respective university/VYAPAM. All the details about the exam and the candidates you can find in the admit card like location of the exam center, candidates name, date of birth, photo of the candidates etc. All candidates must carry their MP PNST Admit Card at the exam centre to appearing in the respective examination.