MP DMAT 2018 Registration, Application Form, APDMC Entrance Exam, Admit Card, How to apply for MP DMAT 201, official website www.apdmcmp.com: The APDMC (Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges), Madhya Pradesh is the considered authority to direct MP DMAT 2018 examination for giving admission into Dental, BPT, Medical, B.Sc. Nursing and other combined paramedical courses which is facilitate by private colleges state as MP.
It is anticipating that the registration online for MP DMAT 2018 gets begun in the month of May, 2018 and exam will be directed probably in the month of June, 2018.
MP DMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Cleared 12thclass with Biology, Chemistry and Physics from CBSE or BSEMP with having 50% minimum marks in total. Applicants must separately pass in all above subjects and also in English.
- Applicants those have succeed an equivalent or intermediate exam with above listed subjects from any other applicable/recognized university or board with similar marks are also capable to apply.
- Applicants having any further equivalent qualification applicable/recognized by Dental Council of India/Govt. of India/ Medical Council of India are able to apply.
MP DMAT 2018 Tentative Dates
|Online registration process start from||May, 2018|
|Receiving of duly filled online Form Last date||June, 2018|
|Submission of form with late fee last date||June, 2018|
|Date of Examination||June, 2018|
How to Apply for MP DMAT 2018?
Applicants can acquire the Form in below ways:
- From opted State Bank of India branches with the amount of 750/- Rs. by cash.
- From allied participating colleges or office with the amount of 750. Rs. Payment can be paid as with DD or cash. When applicants are paying fee by using demand draft then they require to take the DD in favour of APDMC and paid to be at Bhopal.
- The form also downloaded from the website of organization i.e. http://www.apdmcmp.com/. In this step, Applicants will be require to pay changes with Rs. 1500/- (for BDS and MBBS programme) and 750/- Rs. for other programmes in the form of DD. The draft would be Witten in favour of APDMC, which is payable at Bhopal.
Instructions to Apply
- Check out the eligibility before applying for it.
- Applicants are permitted to fill up the Form with the help of black or blue point pen only. All the information given in the Form must be only in English language.
- While filling the form, be careful because the authority will not considered the overwriting, cutting and erasing occurs.
- After filling form in all it’s requested, the same requires to be submitted it to below address or by registered post/courier/speed post.
“The Controller of Exam, DMAT Office, E-2/51, Area Colony, Opp. Habibganj Railway Station, Bhopal (MP)- 462016”
- Applicants are also able to deposit the fee at the DMAT office directly by cash.
- Applicants those are applying for it including BPT/ B.Sc. Nursing and other paramedical programmes; they do not desire to send fee with Form.
Instructions to put Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression
- Attach the latest taken photograph (colored) with size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Applicant’s desires to put His/her left thumb impression with only blue/ red stamp pad.
- Signature of Applicants must be placed at the possible box in form.
|Paper (s)||Only one question paper|
|Duration of Test||3 Hours|
|Nature of Questions||Multiple Choice Type|
|Question Paper Subjects||• Zoology|
|Questions from Each Subject Distribution||• Zoology- 50 questions|
• Chemistry- 50 questions
• Physics- 50 questions
• Botany- 50 questions
|Marks Added in Case of 1 Correct Answer||+1 Mark|
|Number of questions (in total)||200|
MP DMAT 2018 Admit Card
Availability of admit card is one week earlier to the examination. However, Applicants will be updated with actual date of uploading DMAT admit card 2018 by this page.
Result and Selection Procedure
Date of notifying of MP DMAT 2018 result will be informed in this page also once the official notification released. After announcing the result of DMAT, the responsible authority will arrange the waiting list and merit list.
The counseling process will be manage by the authority for admitting Applicants in requested courses. Counseling process will be updated to Applicants after announcement of its result.
Communicate with Authority Details
Address of DMAT Office
E-2/51 ARERA COLONY,
OPP. HABIBGANJ RAILWAY STATION,