MH CET 2021 Application Form is beginning from the 14 February 2021. MH CET 2021 (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is a state level gateway (Entrance) examination directed by SCETC (State Common Entrance Test Cell), Government of Maharashtra. With the help of this exam candidates will get admission in health science, engineering and pharmacy courses. In this post we are giving information regarding MH CET 2021 online Application Form.
MH CET 2021 Application Form
The MH CET 2021 Online Application Form is available now. The official notification is announced for about application has been released from 14 February 2021. The last date of submitting online application form will be the 23 March 2021. Students will also fill the form include with late fee of 500/- Rs. from 24 March to 30 March 2021.
How to make correction in MH CET 2021 Application Form?
After Submission of MH CET application form many people have confusion how to have correction in online application. Yes, canidates are able to make corrections in their filled application form. How to edit first you need to login in your MH CET 2021 profile by using your User Name and Passord, then click on “Edit Profile” link.
Students are required to pay the application fee by online services only via Debit Card/Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/ RuPay/Maestro), Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets, Internet Banking, IMPS. The fee is non-refundable. The application fee is mention below:
|Candidates of Backward Class Categories [ST, SC, NT(B), VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(C), NT(D), SBC, OBC] and PwD applicants who are belonging to Maharashtra State only.||600 Rs.|
|For General Category Students from Maharashtra State, OMS (Outside Maharashtra State), J & K Migrant Applicants||800 Rs.|
Here we have given the eligibility criteria for engineering courses:
- No age limit criteria for engineering courses.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible/qualified to apply.
- Candidates must have cleared HSC or equivalent exam from any recognized (well-known) board.
MH CET 2021 Application Dates
The application form dates have been released. Check below:
|Online application starts from||February 2021|
|Online application last date||23 March 2021|
|Application Starts Online with late fee of Rs.500||24 March 2021|
|Online Application last date||30 March 2021|
|Admit card declare on (through candidate login)||24 April to 11 May 2021|
|MH CET Exam Date 2019||11 May 2021|
|Submission of documents/certificates||2nd week to 3rd week of May 2021|
|Answer key available||3rd week of May, 2021|
|OMR sheet available||4th week of May, 2021|
|Objection on answer key Last date||May, 2021 Last week|
|Result declaration||On or Before 4 June 2021|
|Merit list Declaration & download||2nd week of June, 2021|
MH CET Application Form Correction
The authority will provide the correction aptitudes in the MH CET 2021 application form. Alteration can be complete through login to the website by using your online application number and password. Click the link “Edit Profile” option make alteration and submit it.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of MH CET 2021 (Link is appearing above).
- Click on the link for apply.
- Read the Information carefully before filling the online application.
- After, click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Enter the registration information and register yourself with valid and genuine details.
- Fill the necessary details in the online application form.
- Make fee payment and take a printout of the bank challan.
- Upload the Scanned/Digital images of signature and photograph.
- After fee payment validation, take a printout of your online application and keep it safe for future use.
How to Fill the MH CET 2021 Application Form:
Candidates will be need to following information/documents at the time of applying the MH CET 2021 application form:
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Candidate’s academic, personal and communication information.
- Digital image of latest colored photograph with jpeg format. The image size must be b/w 15-50 KB.
- Digital image of signature with jpeg format with maximum size b/w 5-20 KB. The signature must be made in running hand on a white paper with black ink pen.
- Education information.
- Payment information.
Applicants can follow above steps while filing the MH CET application form 2021:
Step-1: Online Registration
Go to the official website. Find the link which contain “Apply Now”. The registration form will found on the screen. Fill the registration information and submit it.
Step-2: Fill Details
Applicants are needs to fill their personal detail, education, contact, exam and other required information in the online application form. Read the declaration and will you have a conditional message from the site which is ‘do you agree with this’ click to “I Agree” box. Verify your filled detailed and click on “Submit” Links.
Step-3: Upload Images
In the 3rd step you need to click “Upload Signature & photo” button. Click on “Click here to Upload Signature/ Photograph” link. Click on “Choose File” to select image and click on “Upload signature/Photo” to upload images.
Step-4: Fee Payment
Click on “Continue” link for fee charges. Click the link which is “PROCEED TO MAKE PAYMENT”. You will be referring to the online payment gateway procedure. Select the process of payment, enter the necessary detail and click to PAY link.
Step-5: Confirmation Page Last step
After the fee charges payment wait for 24 hours at last for the fee payment becomes confirmed. After the fee payment approval print the online application form and keep it sheltered for future use.