MH CET 2021 Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Official Website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in: MH CET 2021 Application Form is release from the 14 February 2021. MH CET 2021 (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is a state level Entrance exam conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell (SCETC), Govt. of Maharashtra. With the aid of this examination Aspirants will get admission in engineering, pharmacy and health science courses. In this section, we are mention information all about MH CET online Application Form 2021.
MH CET 2021 Application Form
The MH CET 2021 Online Application Form is found from 2red week of February 2021. The official information is declared for about application has been announced from 3rd week, February 2021. The last date of submitting MH CET 2021 application form will be the last week of March 2021. Aspirants will also fill the application form involved with late fee of 500/- Rs. from last week March 2021.
MH CET 2021 Application Tentative Dates
The application form dates have been released. Check below:
- Online application starts – 3rd week February 2021
- Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500 starts – Last week March 2021
- Last date to fill the application form – 4th week, March 2021
- Last date of filling application with late fee – last week, March 2021
- Date of Exam – 2nd week, May 2021
MH CET 2021 Application Fee
Aspirants are desired to pay the application fee by online services only via Credit Card/ Debit Card (Visa/RuPayMaster-Card/Maestro), Mobile Wallets/Cash Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS. The fee is non-refundable check fees structure below.
|Aspirants of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, NT(B), VJ/DT- NT(C), NT(A), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and PwD Aspirants who are live in Maharashtra State only.||600 Rs.|
|For General Category Aspirants from Maharashtra State, J & K , OMS (Outside Maharashtra State)Migrant Aspirants||800 Rs.|
Here we have given the eligibility criteria for engineering courses:
- No age limit restriction for engineering courses.
- Aspirant must be an Indian Permanent Resident.
- Aspirants appearing in the qualifying examination are further qualified/eligible to apply.
- Aspirants must have passed HSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
MH CET 2021 Application Form Correction
The authority will gives facility for the correction in the MH CET 2021 application form. Alteration can be done through login to the official portal by using your online application no. and password. Click “Edit Profile” option to alteration in your form and after that submit it.
How to Apply
- Go to the website of MH CET (Link is appear there).
- Click on the link for Apply online.
- Read the details carefully before entering information in the online application.
- After that, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter the registration details and register with valid/genuine details.
- Fill the requested details in the MH CET online application form.
- Pay application fee or take a printout of the bank Challan.
- Upload the Scanned pic of photo and signature.
- After fee payment confirmation, take a printout of online application and keep it safe for further use.
How to Fill the MH CET 2021 Application Form:
Aspirants will be need to below documents while applying for MH CET 2021:
- Valid Mobile No. and Email ID.
- Student’s personal, academic and communication information.
- Scanned image of new colored photo (Passport Size) with jpeg format.
- Digital picture of signature with jpeg format.
- Education Details.
- Payment Details.
For Any query leave your comment below: