MAT Application Form 2018, MAT 2018: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Form Correction, How to Apply, Result, Login page Management Aptitude Exam (MAT) is a national level examination which is organized by AIMA (All India Management Association) for providing admission into management course. MAT examination is directed 4 times in as annual basis most probably in the month of February, May, September & December. MAT February 2018 online form will be possible available in December 2017. In this article, I have mention information related to MAT 2018 examination including eligibility norms, application form, admit card, important dates, exam pattern etc.
MAT Application Form 2018 Important Dates
|Examination Events||Tentative Dates|
|Application form Date||December 2017|
|Online registration last date||January 2018|
|Admit card Date||January 2018|
|Exam date||February, 2018|
|Result Publication Date||March, 2018|
MAT Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The least educational qualification, an applicant must have, is Graduation degree. Applicants, who have done the graduation degree with commerce, science and arts, are able to apply.
- Final/last year Graduation applicant are allowed to apply.
- Applicants are needed to obtain 50% marks in his/her Graduation degree (45% for ST/SC).
- There will be no provision for age limit for appearing in the MAT examination.
- The authority has not prescribed any attempt criteria for appearing in MAT examination.
How to Apply for MAT 2018 Application Form?
MAT 2018 form of application will be found via online also on offline mode. Anticipating date of availability of form in December, 2017. After duly submission of the application form, it will be confirmed by the examination directing authority and Applicants will be given acknowledgement receipt/slip. If an individual has submitting the application form in offline process then they will have to refer (send) applicant form by attaching all requisite documents at AIMA, New Delhi.
- Applicants are desired to pay the requisite payment with Rs.1200/-;
- No fee concession prescribed as applied for the Applicants of reserved category;
- The requested amount will be depots via credit card/ debit card /demand draft/internet banking as well as by cash;
- It is desired to make DD in name of All India Management Association. The DDcan be acquired from any branch of any bank.
Below are the crucial highlights relate with MAT examination pattern, must read carefully:
- Exam Mode: Offline and Online;
- of questions: 200 in Total;
- Total marks: 40 Marks for the Each Section;
- Scheme of Marking: 1 Mark for particular Question;
- Negative Marking: ¼ marks will be subtracted for each incorrect attempt;
- Key Subjects: List of main subjects consists language comprehension, mathematical skills, data analysis and the sufficiency, Indian and critical reasoning, Global Environment & intelligence.
MAT 2018 Admit Card
Applicants will be willing to get MAT admit card 2018 most expected in the month of January, 2018. An individual must keep in mind that he/she won’t be permitted to enter in the exam hall without having liable admit card.
MAT result 2018 will be declared just after 1 month from exam date. The MAT score will be liable (valid) for only 1 year. Just bookmark this page in order to get all information related MAT examination result.