CDS 2019: UPCS is the concerned Authority who is responsible to conducting CDS exam 2 times in a year. CDS stand for Combined Defense Services. CDS is a national level entrance examination all over the country many applicants apply for CDS exam. Those applicants who are selected for CDS exam they will be trained in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. Those applicants who are interested and eligible for CDS exam they can apply by visit the official website of UPSC. Only those applicants apply who for CDS exam those complete their Graduation or perusing the last years of graduation. Applicants read this article and check the details of CDS 2019 exam like Application form, exam pattern, Eligibility, Important Dates, answer key, etc.
Application Form- CDS 2019
- Applicants can apply for CDS 2019 from official website UPSC and apply for CDS.
- First, applicants have to register for CDS exam, applicants have to fill some basic information like Name of applicants, mobile No. , D.O.B etc.
- We suggest to all applicants that read all the instruction carefully before applies for application form.
- One applicant can apply for application form only one time.
- Applicants will be divided to two parts: Part I & Part II.
- In part I applicants complete to fill registration process.
- In Part II applicants have fill the application form by giving all the details and upload the photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application form please rechecks the application form once to make sure that you have entered all the genuine details.
- Application fees for applicants is Rs. 200/-
- Those comes applicants who comes SC/ST category and female applicants will get a relaxation in application form for fees.
- Applicants pay the fee of application form through online and offline mode (debit/credit card/ net banking or by cash at any branch of SBI).
Important Dates of CDS 2019
|Events||Expected dates for CDS I||Expected dates for CDS II|
|Beginning of official notification||November 2018||August 2019|
|Available of online application process||November 2018||September 2019|
|Last date of submitting application form||December 2018||October 2019|
|Declaration of admit cards||January 2019||November 2019|
|Date of Examination||February 2019||November 2019|
|Result declare||May 2019||Update soon|
Eligibility Criteria for CDS 2019
Those applicants who are interested and eligible for CDS 2019 they must have to know the eligibility criteria before applying for exam.
- Applicants must be residents of India or a subject to Bhutan & Nepal.
- Those applicants who are migrant form Tibetan to India before 1st January 1962 to become permanent resident of India can also apply for CDS 2019.
- Those applicants who are apply for CDS here age must be from 20 to 24 years for IMA, INA & AFA and those applicant who are apply for OTA they should have to be 25 years old.
- Those applicants who are apply for IMA & INA must be unmarred and applicant’s age must be 25 years for Air force.
- Those applicants are applying for IMA & OTA they have a degree from recognized university.
- And for Air Force, applicants must have graduation of Engineering from any recognized university with Physics & Mathematics in 10+2 level.
- Those applicants who are apply for INA they must have a degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit for Combined Defense Service (CDS) Examination.
CDS 2019 Examination pattern
- Applicants have to attend the CDS 2019 exam through offline mode.
- For CDS question will come in Objective type question.
- Question paper will come in Hindi & English both.
- Negative marking is applicable for CDS for one incorrect answer 1 marks will be deducted and each right answer four marks will be added.
Applicants can check the syllabus for CDS 2019 from official website of UPSC. We suggest to applicants please prepare for the CDS exam according to the syllabus. The syllabus of CDS 2019 will include the subjects English, GK & Elementary Mathematics.
Admit Card- CDS
Applicants can take the Admit Card from official website of UPSC. Admit card will not be send to applicants though post. it will only through online. Admit card will be available few weeks before to the examination. Admit card include Name of applicant, roll number, exam center, date of venue, etc. Applicants have to keep the admit card with him at the time of entering in the examination hall because without admit card applicants will not be able to write the examination.
Answer key also publish by the UPSC from official website. Answer key will be available after the few weeks of commencement of exam. Answer key is very important part of every exam, with the help of answer key applicants will get the rough idea that how many marks they will get in exam.
Declaration of Result
Those applicants who attend the exam will check the result from official website of UPSC. Those applicants who cleared the exam of CDS they will be invited by SSB for Interview and the final selection will be done on the basis of written examination in CDS & interview which is taken by SSB.
Section of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the exam. Those applicants who qualified the exam will be called for the Interview by SSB and also take Medical Examination. After that applicants have to verify their document and the final selection will be taken by the All over performance.