UP SLET 2018 Application Form, Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit:UP SLET is full name as Uttar Pradesh SET, only eligible candidate will be able to apply for Uttar Pradesh State Level Eligibility Test (UP SLET). Before applying for UP SLET 2018 examination all candidates needs to check the UP SLET Eligibility Criteria which is we have mentioned below or also you can check it at the official site/notification. Uttar Pradesh permanent residents can eligible to apply for SLET Examination, for fulfilling the posts of getting become to lectureship or assistant professorship, SLET examination is directed for all government funded and private institutions or universities of Uttar Pradesh by Govt. of the state.
All those candidates those candidates who have completed their Post Graduate degree from any recognized college/university they can suitable for this examination. In the following detail candidates can check all detailed information about the UP SLET 2018 Examination.
UP SLET Application Released Apply Here
UP SLET 2018 Important Dates (Announced)
|UP SLET 2018 Application Form Availability Date:||Dec 2018|
|Late date for Application submission:||10th Jan 2019|
|UP SLET Hall ticket 2018 Downloading Date:||Feb 2019|
|UP SLET 2018 Exam Date:||3rd March 2019|
UP SLEt 2018 Application Form
UP SLET 2018 Application will be most expected to be released via online mode at the official website of exam conducting body. SLET Application date is not considered yet it will be updated or inform to all interested candidates after declaration of the official notification. For application form submission you need to visit SLET official portal (direct link will be activated here soon). Before making online application read all important instruction carefully in the notification or the same in the below given details.
UP SLET Eligibility Criteria:
- The Qualification is required for UP SLET Exam candidates must hold Master’s degree for appearing in the examination.
- Minimum Marks Required: From belonging to general category candidates has should be acquired at least 55% marks and the reserved category belonging candidates have 5% marks relaxation means they should had at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree.
- Those candidates who are interested to obtain professorship for lectureship or assistant, they need to qualify the UP SLET 2018 Examination, then they will be get professorship of lectureship or assistant in all recognized government and private universities/colleges of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Candidates of D category are also eligible to appear in the SLET Examination and the authority will be provide 5% marks relaxation in Master’s Degree (PG).
- In the Post-Graduation candidate should be studied with the subjects of SLET.
- CBSE UGC NET or CSIR UGC NET Exams are also considered as eligible for lectureship.
Read UP BTC 2019
UP SLET 2018 Application Fee & Mode of Payment:
- General Category candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- as SLET Application Fee.
- Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category students will be requires to pay Rs. 800/-.
- Cat-I,SC,ST,PWD(VH/PH) category students needs to pay only Rs. 500/-.
- Late Fee will be charged with Rs. 100/- as per rules of authority.
UP SLET 2018 Exam Pattern
Exam Timing :- 09 AM – 11: 45 Morning PM and 01 PM – 03:30 PM Afternoon.
- The UP SLET exam would be conduct with 3 papers. To calculate the General Aptitude of the candidates, that is Paper I which is includes total 60 questions.
- 2 marks will be given for each correct answer,
- It is compulsory for all candidates to attempt total 50 questions.
- The 2nd and 3rd paper will be on the subject basis.
- The 2nd paper would be include total 50 questions (compulsory to attempt all) in which two marks will be given for each answer.
- In 3rd paper, there would be 75 questions asked which candidates need to attempt all questions were 2 marks given for each correct answer.
- 60 questions (50 are compulsory to attempt) in Paper 1st.
- 50 questions asked in Paper 2nd.
- 75 questions asked in Paper 3rd.
- Total 100 marks in Paper 1st (each carries 2 marks)
- Total 100 marks in Paper 2nd (each carries 2 marks)
- Total 150 marks in Paper 3rd (each carries 2 marks).
UP SLEt 2018 Admit Card
- Admit Card you will get only thru online mode at the official portal of exam directing body.
- To download the hall ticket you need to visit the official site/link (link activated soon).
- Then enter all requested details in the official page.
- Thereafter click on download link.
- Your Admit card will be appeared.
- Download it and take a printout of the same.