TN TET 2019 Notification, Application Form, How to Apply Online, Eligibility, Exam Date Upcoming Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test. The Govt. of Tamil Nadu state has organized this examination with the motive of provides a jobs in the field of teaching to those an individual who are interested to apply for TN TET 2019 Examination read this post completely. We have include in this page all the information about the TN TET Examination 2019 such as its application form, eligibility requirement, syllabus, admit card, answer key, result etc.
TN TET 2019 Important Dates:
|Sale of TN TET Application Form 2019||March 2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Form||last March 2019|
|Written Exam: Paper I||Last of April 2019|
|Written Exam: Paper II||Last of April 2019|
TN TET 2019 Application & Exam Fees:
- The TN TET Application Fees will be need to pay all candidates Rs. 50/-
- The Examination Fee will be requires to all an individual with Rs. 500/- (250/- Rs. for SC/ST/PWD applicants only).
Note: The Examination fee would be deposit by the applicants at any Branch of the Canara-Bank / Indian Overseas Bank / Indian Bank only with the Challan which is avail with the Prospectus. Payment of these fee will not be facilitate in other mode.
How to apply TN TET 2019?
- All Interested and qualified students can buy the TN TET application from the Head Masters of Higher Secondary Schools (HMHSS) which is prescribed in the official recruitment notification 2019.
- Applicants have to duly filled the TN TET Application Form and the TRB sheet of the fees payment by Challan should be carry inside the envelope and submitted the same at the Office of the state Educational Officer (Annexure – 1).
- An individuals are recommended to take a Xerox of the application form for future requirement.
TN TET 2019 Admit Card:
- The TN TET admit card 2019 will be available via online mode on the website of Respective Teachers Recruitment Board. The admit card will not issue by post services.