Sikkim TET 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, and Exam Notification: The HRDD is the authority for organizing Sikkim TET as an annually basis. The official notification will be release by the said authority for Sikkim TET 2019 for Teacher Jobs at the schools of Sikkim State. This examination is conducted for recruiting candidates for the Teachers posts of Primary Schools (1st to 5th Class) and Graduate Teacher of Elementary for the Classes of 6th to 8th. All Candidates who are interested and eligible or looking for a teaching jobs at Sikkim State they can apply for Sikkim TET 2019 through Offline mode. The last date for application for submission at the prescribed official address is January 2019 (Tentatively).
- The official notice of conducting SIKKIM TET Exam in 2019 is not release yet please check this page to be updated with latest new or you can also stay tune with official site of HRDD Sikkim.
- Must read following eligibility conditions before applying for STET 2019 Exam.
Sikkim TET 2019 Important Dates
Check below the tentative dates of Sikkim TET 2019:
|STET Application Form||to be updated|
|Applications Last Date for Submission||June 2019|
|Admit cards Downloading Date||June 2019|
|STET Exam Date||July 2019|
Apply For CTET 2019
Sikkim TET 2019 Recruitment important points to remember listed below:
All those candidates who are looking for Govt. Teacher Jobs in the state of Sikkim, they can apply for Sikkim TET 2019 thru offline mode, before applying must read notification.
Candidates can check his/her eligibility criteria before filling Sikkim TET Application Form as follows below.
After filling complete application form then send the same to the exam conducting authority address before the last date for application submission through Portal Services.
Note: The information is provided in this is only for reference purpose candidates can also check the official website i.e. www.sikkimhrdd.org and this page also, after declaration of the official notification will also update here the same. Apply for UTET 2019
Sikkim TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Primary Teachers: Interested candidates should have completed their Intermediate/Senior Secondary Examination. Marks Required: He/she should have secure at least 50% aggregate marks. However those candidates who are appearing their B.El.Ed (Bachelors of Elementary Education) examination OR have completed/ Appearing and completed candidates in the D.EI.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education)/ and have appearing in the Diploma in Education they are also able to apply.
For Graduate Teacher: The candidates must have cleared their BA Degree or B.Sc Degree by having at least 50% marks and have appearing or completed candidates of 1/2 year of B. Ed/ Appearing in D.EI.Ed programme OR in B.Sc. graduation / BA by securing at least 50% marks and Qualify in STET (Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test).
Application Fee For Sikkim TET 2019:
Check before details for application fee of Sikkim TET Exam 2019;
To fill the Sikkim TET (HRDD) Application Form candidates will need to make payment of application form with rupees 400/- Rs. expected.
The STET Application fee payment will be made possible with the help of Demand Draft which is made with the name of “Joint Director of HRDD” in any branch of IDBI Bank as well.
Selection Process of Candidates
The selection of the candidates for the posts of teachers in the schools of Sikkim, all will be done depends on the performance of the candidates in the written examination consisting both papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
How to apply for Sikkim TET 2019?
- Candidates need to visit the website of STET, link will activate above.
- Then, click to download Sikkim TET 2019 Notification.
- Read all information which is mentioned in the notificaiton of STET 2019,
- Sikkim TET Application Form 2019 is to be filled by candidates with all correct details as requested in the form after acquiring the same from the official website.
- After fill the application form then go for depositing the requisite amount of application fee with Demand Draft.
- At lastly, applicants needs to send the duly filled Sikkim TET 2019 Application form along with all required documents (by self-pasted), send your application to the following address (address you can check at official portal):
Room No.308 of HRDD Secretariat
|Organization||HRDD (Human Resource Development Department)|
|Exam Name||Sikkim TET 2019|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher and Elementary (Graduate) Teacher|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Job Location||Sikkim state|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
STET Admit Card
- The admit card of Sikkim TET Exam 2019 would be release by STET Exam conducting authority.
- The authority will issue the hall ticket of Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2 week before exam.
- Only those applicants are able to download their Sikkim TET Admit card 2019 who have submitted their form before last date.
- Without having original admit card no individuals will allow to enter in the STET Exam Hall.
STET Result and Cut-off Marks
The authority for conducting Sikkim TET 2019 can prepare a result 40 days after commencement of the exam. The HRDD (Human Resource Development Department) Sikkim, will also release the cut-off list of exam which you can download on the official website of HRDD Sikkim. In order to check your result candidates will need to enter their roll number, their name.
Sikkim TET Contact/Helpline Number
In order to contact with authority you all must call or mail on the following details which we have acquire from the official site of HRDD Sikkim is only for references. If anyone have any query can comment below or contact to authority by following number.
HRDD (Human Resource Development Department)
Tashiling Secretariat Gangtok, (East Sikkim),
SITE: sikkimhrdd.org/sikkim-hrdd.gov.in, FAX: (03592) 202218/203050
For more latest news about the Sikkim TET 2019 just bookmarked this page.