UP PCS 2019 Application Form: The UPPSC stands as an Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has been released the notification for several posts in the Provincial Civil Services (PCS) and inviting eligible candidates to fill the application from as per official schedule. Those, who are wants to become a civil servants, can fill the application form which will be available to the portal of authority (UP PSC). The official notification will be released in the mid of January, 2019 every year for the post of civil servants at the differebt departments of the Uttar Pradesh State Government.
UP PCS notification will be release soon for various post, you can check UP PCS Application Form
UP PCS 2019 Important Dates
All the important dates have been given in the following table.
|Events PCS 2019 Exam||Respective Dates|
|Prelims Exam||Mains Exam|
|Notification by UPPSC||January 2019||August 2019|
|Application forms last date||February 2019||September 2019|
|Admit card downloading date||March/April 2019||October 2019|
|Written Exam (PCS 2019)||June 2019||November 2019|
|Declaration of Result||July 2019||December/January 2019|
UP PCS 2019 Application Form
Here, we have given the information is about UP PCS Application Form 2019 which you have considered while filling online application:
- The UPPSC PCS 2019 Application Form would be available to be fill by candidates only at the official site of UPPSC, in other words application can be filled only via online mode.
- You need to log on to ‘www.up.nic.in’ which is official site of UPPSC, after that click on the most relevant link that may relate to “UP PCS 2018 Application Form”.
- Provide all required information in the application like a Applicants or parents name, category belonging from (Gen/ST/SC), gender (M/F), valid address and contact details.
There would also requested application for uploading applicant’s photograph & signature within required size & format. After uploading scanned image you will proceed to make payment of application fee which shall compulsory for all applicants (it’ll be differ as category-wise), for marking payment of fee applicant can pay by using their debit/credit card, net banking or also through bank challan.
At last, take a print of the UP PCS Application Form and keep it safe till the selection process get successfully over.
UP PCS 2019 Post Details
- Asst. Registrar (Cooperative)
- Asst. Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- Asst. Employment Officer
- Asst. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)
- Asst. Commissioner Industries
- Asst. Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Asst. Regional Transport Officer
- Asst. Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- Asst. Director Industries (Marketing)
- Asst. Labour Commissioner
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Collector
- Treasury Accounts/Officer Officer (Treasury)
- Cane Inspector & Asst. Sugar Commissioner
- Block Development Officer
- Superintendent Jail
- Assistant Nagar Ayukta/ Executive Officer Grade-I.
- Deputy Secretary (Urban & Housing Planning)
- Manager Credit (Small Industries)
- Area Rationing Officer
- Manager Marketing & Economic Survey (Small Scale Industries)
- Designated Officer
- Senior Lecturer DIET
- Statistical Officer
- Officer Executive (Nagar Vikas)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Officer Executive (Panchayati Raj)
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- District Development Officer (For Social Welfare)
- Goods / Passenger Tax Officer
- Regional Employment Officer
- Sub Registrar
- U.P. Agriculture Service Group-”B”.
- District Saving, Naib Tehsildar Officer
- Panchayat Raj Officer (District)
- Backward Welfare Officer (District)
- Minority Welfare Officer (District)
- Social Welfare Officer (District)
- Food Marketing Officer (District)
- Handicapped Welfare Officer
- Supply Officer Grade II (District)
- Administrative Officer (District)
- Programme Officer (District)
- Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) (District)
- Pradeshik Vikas Dal and Youth Welfare Officer
- Horticulture Officer Grade-2 (District)
- Probation Officer (District)
- Cane Officer (District)
- Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Govt. Garden
- Commandant Home guards (District)
- Horticulture Officer (District)
- Associate DIOS/Basic Education Officer and other equivalent Administrative Posts.
UP PCS Eligibility Criteria
There are some information has mentioned below is about PCS eligibility criteria which all an individual should be mandatory to be ensure before they filling the UP PCS online form. The details about the eligibility has been listed below :
- Only citizen of India candidates are able to apply.
- Candidates should be permanent residential of Uttar Pradesh state means they have domicile of UP.
- He/she have completed their under-graduation.
- 21 years to 40 years old candidates are eligible to apply for UP PCS 2019 examination.
- The Applicants of the ST/S/PwD category will be able to get age relaxation in upper age limit.
UP PCS 2019 Selection Process
Check the UP PCS Exam Pattern which is divided into three different categories as follows below:
- Stage 1: Preliminary exam will be conducted in 1st stage of PCS exam, for appearing in main you need to qualify this one first.
- Stage 2: After clearing or passing the preliminary exam candidates need to qualify the 2nd stage exam the they will be invited for Interview round.
- Stage 3: The last stage of candidates selection for UP PCS 2019 exam that is an interview but not the least stage of the PCS examination.
UP PCS Preliminary Exam Pattern
- UP PSC 2019 preliminary examination will be conducted with two question papers.
- The objective type questions will be asked in the PCS exam.
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for wrong answer as a negative marking.
|Question Paper Name||Total time||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|General Study (UPPCS)||120 Minutes||100||200|
|CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)||120 Minutes||80||200|
UP PCS Main Exam Pattern
- Eight question papers is included in the UP PCS Main Exam.
- The first two paper would be includes General studies type questions.
- The other four UP PCS Main question papers will have two optional subjects candidates can check the details of the same in the official notice.
- Candidates need to write 3 essays further in the paper of an essay.
- The language of the examination will available in both languages English and Hindi.
- Descriptive type question asked in the UP PCS main exam.
- The UP PCS Admit card 2019 will be available to download only through online mode.
- The authority will release first the UP PCS Preliminary Admit Card and then UP PCS Mains Admit card 2019.
- All participant must carry his/her admit card at the exam centre on the day of exam is to be held.
- On the exam date we advised must carry original photo id proof.