OSSTET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Odisha TET 2019: the candidates who are seeking for teaching job at Orissa state, now they have a chance to fulfill their dreams to become a teacher. This golden chance will provided you by the (Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test). The candidates need to apply online, by visiting to the official website of the conducting authority. Candidates must have to satisfy all the eligibility criteria and for the further information you can stick with us or also visit to the official website of the Odisha TET 2019. There you can get all the necessary details regarding to the examination like eligibility requirement, admit card date, result date or others details. You can also get these information from our article as well. Check List of Teaching Jobs Exam
The notification for conducting Odisha TET Exam 2019 will be announced in the month of Sept 2019. All interested candidates can be able to fill the OSSTET 2019 application form in the 2nd week of September 2019.
OSSTET 2019 Important Dates
|Odisha TET Form available date||October 2019|
|Submission of Online Form Last Date||November 2019|
|Fee payment||November 2019|
|Admit card||December 2019|
|Exam Date||December 2019|
OSSTET 2019 Application Form
Aspirants should acquired all crucial details about the OSSTET 2019 exam prior from proceeding to apply for Odisha TET 2019. All possible details of application form you can the same in the following details and in the official notification which you can download at www.bseodisha.ac.in. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is the OSSTET controlling authority and its application will be found on at their portal:
- An individual could requires to make their registration at there’s official portal (link provide here).
- There’s you can find the reference link relating to the recruitment notification and must analysis all the prescribed conditions.
- For a new registration you need to click on the ‘Registration’ button and continue to fill the registration form.
- In case you have already registered your profile then no need to make new registration, just login by entering your user name and password.
- After logging in fill all the required details in the online application form of OSSTET 2019 like your personal details, correspondence/permanent address, academic information and contact details etc.
- Be ensure that the information you will provide there is should be correct or valid in nature.
- Candidates need to pay the OSSTET Application fee which is further mandatory section of application form procedure.
- It will be pay through internet banking, debitcard/credit card etc.
- Take hard-copy / print of the application or confirmation page for future requirement.
Candidates please get your admit card through the online mode. Admit card is very crucial document regarding to the examination. The admit card carry all the necessary information regarding to the examination without admit card you can’t allowed into the examination. In case, candidate found any mistake in the admit card they need to immediately inform to the conducting authority so the correction will done on time.
OSSTET 2019 Answer Key
Conducting body will releases the answer key after the examination so the candidates can crosscheck their marks. Candidates are advised to don’t take it too serious wait for the final result which is issued by the conducting body.
The final stage result which will be out on the official website of the conducting authority most probably in the month of February 2019. To get your result you need to stick with the official website to stay updated also you can stick with our website we also keep you updated. Candidates need their enrollment number to get their result.
Step by Step Process to fill the OSSTET 2019 Form
- Registration will be start at www.bseodisha.ac.in official site of authority.
- Before making registration via online, the applicants will have to read all the instructions carefully, Applicability and Eligibility in order to make an application of OSSTET 2019.
- Candidates who are already registered for exam they no need to make a new registration and login process you just need to enter the registered email ID and Password click on “login” button.
- Then enter Name (Including surname), Password (must remember), enter email ID & Mobile No.and then click on “Submit” button.
- Once you click on “Submit” Link you will auto redirect to “Login Page” where you need to enter your registered email ID and Password.
- After Logging in you need to pay the application fee with the help of SBI Collect.
- Then click click on the box and proceed to make a payment and the select the state, enter name of institution.
- Select the “Educational Institutions” option (for example: BSE (Board of Secondary Education), Odisha, Cuttack) then click on Submit link.
- Then select payment method for paying the fee for OSSTET Exam 2019, in the below we have given the details about medium to pay the fee for OSSTET 2019 form.
- Internet Banking
- ATM/Debit Card
- And through bank challan at SBI bank.
- In the OFFLINE mode of payment, DU Reference Number would be displayed earlier from payment is done. You need to download the form that we called “PAP (PRE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAYMENT)” which is Challan. You can pay the cash payment will be done thru the PRE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAYMENT Form in the nearest branch of SBI Bank and the unique DU Reference no. is printed on this PAP form.
- For both offline and online payment process, you just need to logout after completion of the payment and we advised you must wait about 12 hours to access the OSSTET online form.
- After filling the form you can also make correction at a same time but it is possible before final submission.
- Must take a print of “Registration Receipt” after making correction & review the form.
- Preserve the printed copy of “Registration Receipt” for further references.
Ph : 2415460, 2415428, 2415429, 2415439,
E-mail : [email protected]
Website :- www.bseodisha.ac.in