In the following article you can check all details about IBPS RRB 2019 Dates Application form, Eligibility, Pattern, IBPS RRB Syllabus Download, Previous Year Question Paper: IBPS RRB 2019 would be release in the last week of September 2019 for Group A recruitment-Officers (Scale 1, 2, 3) and for the post of Group B Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in different Banks as per Regional-wise. The IBPS RRB 2019 online registration procedure begins from in the first week of June 2019 attentively. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before the last date as given in the notification. Earlier filling the application form of IBPS RRB 2019 applicants must satisfy with the eligibility conditions as we have mentioned below of this page. Check the complete details regarding IBPS RRB 2019 like eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, selection process in the below article.
- The notification for IBPS RRB 2019 Examination would be announce shortly at IBPS website.
- Candidates can check the following eligibility conditions before apply for IBPS RRB Exam 2019.
- All interested candidates can check this page on daily basis to be updated for latest notification of about RRB 2019 Exam by IBPS.
- You can check the detailed information of application form visit here / apply here.
IBPS RRB 2019 Important Dates
|Registration Starting Date||July 2019|
|Payment of Application Fee thru online||July 2019|
|Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-1 Call letter Issue on||August 2019|
|Officer Scale –1 Pre-Exam Training Date||August 2019|
|Office Assistant Pre- Exam Training Admit Card Issue on||August 2019|
|Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant Held from||September 2019|
|Call letters for online exam release from||August 2019|
|Online Exam will be conduct on||September 2019|
|Result Announcement||October 2019|
|Interview Call Letters Issue From||November 2019|
|Interview Procedure Conduct on||November/December 2019|
|Allotment Procedure||January 2020|
IBPS RRB 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: If you are thinking to apply for the IPBS RRB 2019 examination you must have possess at least Bachelor’s degree from any applicable/recognized college. There will a different eligibility conditions as per post wise and there will be required experience for some posts.
Nationality: Candidates should be citizen of India and those an individual who are belongs to Bhutan, Nepal, and nearby countries i.e. Pakistan. The immigrant of Tibet candidates are further eligible for INPS RRB Exam.
Age Criteria and Relaxation: The Age criteria are different for different designation as
Office Assistant (MTS): 18-28 years,
Scale 1 Officer: 18-30 years,
Scale 2 Officer: 21-32 years,
Scale 3 Officer: 21-40 years.
IBPS RRB 2019 Salary Criteria
Officer Scale I: Rs. 29,000 to 33,000.
Officer Scale II: Rs. 33,000 to 39,000.
Officer Scale: III: Rs. 38,000 to 44,000.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 15,000 to 19,000.
IBPS RRB 2019 Age Relaxation
The authority will be provide relaxation to the eligible, as we have listed below:
- Candidates who are from OBC upto they will be able to get 3 years relaxation,
- The SC/ST candidates will have 5 years relaxation,
- The candidates of Ex-servicemen (disabled & abled both) are eligible to get 5 years relaxation,
- Disabled Persons will get 10 years upto, Divorced and Widow female candidates are eligible to get 9 years.
|OBC (other backward caste)||by3 years|
|ST/SC||by 5 years|
|Ex-servicemen candidates||upto 5 years|
|Disabled Persons candidates||by 10 years|
|Female candidates (Widow/Divorced)||by 9 years|
IBPS RRB 2019 Application Fee
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): The candidates of general/UR category need to pay Rs. 600/- and SC/ST/PwD category candidates need to pay only Rs. 100/-.
Officer (Scale 1, 2 & 3): Those who are from UR/General they should be pay Rs 600/- and the candidates belong to ST/SC/Pwd they need to pay Rs. 100/-.
IBPS RRB Exam Admit Card 2019
Candidates are advised to bring/carry their IBPS RRB Admit Card 2019 at the exam location/venue. To download the admit card of RRB exam you need to enter your roll number, name and security pin. You can also take your valid photo id proof while going to appear in the IBPS RRB Exam 2019.
IBPS RRB Exam Pattern
- Total 200 question will asked in the examination.
- 120 Minutes will be available for giving answers.
- The paper will divided into 5 sections that is Reasoning, Language (Hindi OR English), Quantitative Aptitude, Financial Awareness/General and the last Computer Knowledge.
- 0.25 Marks will deducted for each wrong answer as a negative marking.
- 40% marks in the exam will required for taking a call for Interview.
- 35% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- All those candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks they are eligible to download the letter for Interview via online mode.
The selection of an individual would be depends on the following points that is Prelims Exam, Main Exam, Online Exam and the last Interview:
Preliminary Exam (Begin From):
For Officers Scale 1 and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) posts candidates must qualify this exam for getting eligible for the Main Examination.
The marks of the Prelims examination should be at least of cut-off marks.
All the candidates (reserved and unreserved category candidates) would be nominated for Online Main Exam concerning the requirements.
Main Examination (After qualifying Pre. Exam)
Later on qualifying the exam of preliminary candidates would have to appear in the Main examination.
The marks of the Mains exam for the posts of Officers and Office Assistant is prescribed as 200 marks.
The candidates who will be applied for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) the authority will provide to them a provisional latter.
For Officers Scale 1 post candidates will be invited for Interview to those who have qualify the Main exam.
Single Online Examination:———
Those candidates who have apply for Scale 2 (Specialists and Generalist ) and Scale 3 they need to appear in the online examination (single).
Those students who will qualify the single online exam their name will be shortlisted for appearing in the Common Interview round which is the last stage of selection of an individual.
Interview (for officer post only): The candidates who will be secured at least 40% (General candidates) and 35% for ST/SC/PWD/OBC category only they will be eligible for the post.