Candidates can check below all details about CBSE UGC NET 2019, Online Application Form, Exam Dates, Registration, Previous Year Cutoff, Syllabus Download: This is the post fir the Assistant Professor and for the Junior Research Fellowship, UCG NET is mainly organized by the CBSE regarding to University Grant Commission. Applicants who want to be a part of it they need to qualify all the necessary all the eligibility criteria. Before making online application form must check your CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria.
CBSE UGC NET 2019: Important Dates
|Notification Issue Date||1st week of Sep 2018|
|Starting of online application form||3rd week of Oct 2018|
|Last date of form submission||4th week of Nov 2018|
|Last date of fee submission||4th week of Nov 2018|
|Application form correction||4th week of Nov to 1st week of Dec 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of Dec 2018|
|Exam Date||4th week of Jan 2019|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability||March 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2018|
CBSE UGC NET 2019 Application Form
CBSE UGC NET 2019 form for the registration will be out in the month of October, after the official notification by the CBSE. The CBSE UGC NET Application form will be out online. Desiring aspirants can register themselves by visiting to the official website of CBSE. Candidates need to hurry because the dead line of the registration will close soon in the month of November 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Post
For Junior Research Fellowship:
- Age Limit: The age limit for the applicant should be 28 as on January 2019.
- Relaxation: Here is also a relaxation for the candidates who are belonging to the reserved category. 5 year relaxation is for the OBC-NCL, SC, ST. The candidates who have research experience and having degree of the LL.M they got the relaxation of 3 years in their age.
For Assistant Professor:
- There is no age limit fir this post for eligibility
- The candidate must have the PG degree with having at least marks 55% from any well recognized university as well as institute.
- Candidates will be able for applying for CBSE UGC NET Exam 2019 Exam in the following conditions:
- The candidates who have qualified already OR
- They have Master’s Level Degree OR
- Whose results are just as awaited OR
- The examination has been postponed .
- The Ph.D. holder’s candidates can who had done his/her degree prior September 19, 1991 will get the relaxation of the 5% in their aggregate marks.
- Applicants belonging to the general they need to pay amount of Rs-600
- Applicants belonging to the OBC they need to pay amount of Rs-300
- Applicants belonging to the SC/ST they need to pay amount of Rs-150
UGC NET Syllabus
The syllabus for the UGC will be different for the different subjects. There are more than 94 subjects NET. It is most difficult task to provide complete syllabus to the candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the website of the CBSE to get all the syllabus regarding to the UGC NET 2019. You can download cbse ugc net previous year question paper for your exam preparation.
CBSE UGC NET 2019 Exam Pattern
- For the NET 2019 there will be the 3 sets of question paper. as paper 1, paper 2, paper 3
- First question paper would compulsory for all appearing candidates.
- Candidates have a choice to select among the two subjects.
- Second and third paper consists the questions which is related to those subjects.
- Every right answer rewards you 2 marks.
- Here is a relaxation of the negative markings; there is no negative marking in this examination.
Candidates can check below the exam pattern of UGC NET Exam in the following table:
|S.No.||Subjects in the exam||No. of questions||Marks allotted|
|Paper-1||Reasoning Ability, Comprehension, General Awareness||60 (candidates need to attempt only 50)||100 (2 marks for each question)|
|Paper-2||Subject selected by the candidates||50 (All questions compulsory)||100|
|Paper-3||Subject selected by the candidates||75 (All questions compulsory)||150|
CBSE UGC NET 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card will be available to the candidates after the success full registration on the website of CBSE/UGC.
- Admit card is the most valuable document for the candidates who are appearing in this examination, without admit card they are not allowed into the examination hall.
- Admit card contains all the necessary details like candidate name, roll no, date of birth, examination date & timings, examination centre, photograph & signature etc.
- Candidates can get their admit card through the website of the CBSE UGC NET
CBSE UGC NET 2019 Score card (Result)
- Score card of UGC NET 2019 will be declared in the month of May 2019 on the official website of CBSE
- After reciecing their score card , qualified candidates can apply for the fellowship or the post for the Assistance lecturer.