Assam TET 2019 Application form
The Assam TET 2019 application form will be available only through online mode at the portal of concern authority for directing Assam Teacher Eligibility Test, that is www.rmsaassam.in. All candidates who are thinking to apply for Assam TET Exam 2019 they must first read carefully the eligibility criteria then proceed to fill the Assam TET Application Form 2019 via online. Candidates are advised that they will be submit his/her duly filled online application form as on or before the last date as prescribed in the official notification of RMSA, because those applications which is submitted after the last date date it will be not accepted.
There shall also need to pay the required amount of application fee through online mode. The relaxation on the application fee will be informed after declaration of the RMSA notification. The fee will be need to pay is Rs. 400. In the process of application form fee payment candidates can make payment of application fee through Internet Bank or Credit Card/Debit Cards. Note: This fee will not be refundable in any condition.
>>>>>>[ DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2019 ]<<<<<<
How to Apply for Assam TET 2019?
The procedure to apply for Assam TET 2019 candidates must follow the below given simple steps, but first satisfied with the ATET eligibility conditions:
- Visit www.rmsaassam.in which is official portal of RMSA.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link then download and read notification prior to fill the application.
- Then, fill all required details in the ATET online Application form 2019.
- There’s also requires to provide signature and photograph (scanned on applicable size & format).
- Thereafter, also candidates needs to pay the Assam TET Application Fee via online procedure.
- In-completed filled applications will be rejected shortly.
- Payment of fee will be made possible through Credit Card/Internet Banking/Debit Card.
- Take a print of the ATET Form and confirmation page.
Also Read: WB TET 2019
Assam TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Lower Primary Level Teacher
- Candidates should have completed their Intermediate Examination/Senior Secondary Class by having at least 45% marks or its equivalent exam along with two-year of Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- He/she have completed their BA Degree / B.Sc. Degree or any its equivalent examination by having 50% marks minimum from a recognized college/university.
Upper Primary Middle Teacher
- Interested candidates must possess under graduate degree or appearing in 2nd year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education from an application college/university. OR
- He/she have completed their B.Ed. examination from a recognized/applicable college/university.
- BA/B.Sc. along with having 50% marks (minimum) from a recognized/applicable university.
- The Lower acceptable age for appearing in Assam TET examination is 18 years (not less than).
- And the upper acceptable age of the candidates should be not more than 35 years.
Assam TET 2019 Examination Pattern
Here’s we have listed the Exam Pattern for Assam TET 2019:
- The question paper of Assam TET 2019 is includes only MCQs Type question (Multiple Choice Questions).
- There will be 4 options available in each candidates need to select the appropriate one answer.
- 1 mark will be provided for a particular correct answer.
- Total 200 marks consists each paper of ATET.
- There will be no negative marking for a wrong answer.
- The no. of question will be 100 (MCQs Type).
- The Question is based from the topics of Current Affairs and General Studies.
- Further will be asked total 100 MCQs from General English and Pedagogy.
Assam TET Admit Card 2019
Assam TET Admit Card 2019 will be available to download by those students who have registered before the last date for registration. To download the Assam TET 2019 Admit Card candidates needs to visit the suitable website, then click on the ‘admit card’ link. Why, you all must have to download & bring the admit card at the exam center because there will only those candidates will be allow to enter in the examination hall have valid Assam TET Hall Ticket. The procedure of getting hall ticket of Assam TET 2019 you must follow Steps to download the Admit Cards
- Visit RMSA Website to download the hall ticket www.rmsaassam.in.
- Then, click on the Admit Card tab or link of ATET.
- Enter all requested details on the official portal.
- Click on download link you hall ticket will be displayed (if details are correct).
- Check the downloaded Admit Card details to identify any incorrect mistake, if there is any mistake found immediately contact to the concern authority.
- Must take a printout or hard-copy.
Assam TET Result 2019
After completion of the Assam TET Examination the respective authority will release the result at the portal of RMSA. Those candidates who have appeared in the said TET examination only they can check their result (link activated soon here). Selection of the candidates for teaching jobs will done based on the marks which he/she have secured in this examination/test. The result will includes the marks that he/she have scored in the ATET. .Take a hard-copy of your Assam TET Result 2019.
Stay tune with Careerselection.in to get all upcoming notification about Assam TET 2019 and if an individual have any query asked us by commenting below.