Assam SLET 2019 Application Form, Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Paper, Admit Card: The Assam State Capital Region Development Authority (ASCRDA) organized a state level exam which is called Assam State Eligibility Test & Assam SLET (State Level Eligibility Test). Generally this exam is conducted for lectureship in the North East Region. Candidates who are from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Sikkim and Tripura can only fill the Assam SET 2019. These states are also well-known as North East Region states. Following we have given all the necessary details regarding the Assam SET/SLET like as Assam SLET 2019 Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Pattern & Syllabus, Exam date Result Announcement Date, Counseling Details, Centers Name etc. Interested Candidates must read following notes.
The notification for SLET Assam 2019 Exam out now, candidates can fill their application form now and submit before 31st December 2018. Access the following links
Assam SLET 2019 Exam Date:
|Beginning date of Application form||December 2018|
|Closing date of Application||31st Dec 2018|
|Date of fee payment||Last week of January 2019|
|Last Date of fees payment||First week of February 208|
|Date of admit card||Third week of Feb 2019|
|Date of examination||3rd March 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam SLET 2019:
- Candidates must have passed their PG (post graduation or equivalent course) from any recognized university.
- Candidates should have passed his/her Masters Degree (PG) with minimum 55% marks.
- Applicants who are pursuing their last year of post graduation are also eligible to apply Assam SET 2019.
- Appliers who are from ST/SC/PWD (reserved category) category should have cleared their post graduation 50% marks.
- Individual will be able to satisfied their eligibility of PG certificate after completion his/her final year examination.
- Candidates must have 2 year of post graduation on the date of declaration Assam SLET Result by scoring with applicable marks and if candidates will be failed in the SLET examination they would be disqualified.
- Applicants are required to apply in subjects of their Post Graduation.
- The subjects of master’s graduation may left from covered as per subjects list then they perhaps to appear in an applicable subject.
- There is no particular age to be going to appear SET examination.
- There is only Educational qualification is enough to be come in eligibility area.
How to Apply for Registration of Assam SLET 2019:
- Application form would be available in both mode, online and offline.
- Students must to apply SLET 2019 through the online mode because this is a easiest way. Candidates must aware from all the terms & condition of the applicability of registration.
- Firstly individual need to visit official portal (Assam SLET 2019) and try to fill the all registration details.
- There students have to fill their name, last name, as per the high school certificate.
- Registration, candidates will be login in application form page when he/she has done registration.
- While application form is filling by students, they must have their all educational certificate such as mark sheet of high school and intermediate, photo (passport size color photo) and sign.
- Appliers should take a hard copy of application form for further program.
Application fee of Assam SLET 2019 Category-Wise:
- Candidates who belong to General Candidates have to pay – Rs. 800/-only.
- OBC need to pay Rs. 650/- it is also known as Non-creamy layer.
- For reserved category (SC/ST) candidates have to – Rs. 600/- at the time of payment.
- 400/- is needed to pay by the PWD candidates.
Name of examination Centre of SET:
- Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar
- Tezpur University
- Dibrugarh University
- Manipur University
- Assam University
- Tripura University
- Mizoram University
- Sikkim Govt. College
- Gauhati University
Assam SLET 2019 Exam Pattern:
The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will have only objective type questions of the following forms:
Total Marks: The question paper contain total 100 marks (60 question out of which candidates have attempted).
Duration: 135 Minutes.
Attempt: In the exam candidate need to attempt more than 50 questions, the first fifty questions would be evaluated by authority.
Important Topics: Questions would be asked in the paper by consisting the topics of teaching aptitude and reasoning.
Marks: Total marks will be 100 marks – 50 questions (all are compulsory)
Duration: – 01 Hours 15 Minutes (10.30 A.M.to 11.45 A.M.)
Marking: Each question will carry 2 marks.
Question: 75 questions (all are mandatory to attempt).
Marks: The question paper includes total 150 marks.
Duration: 150 Minutes (1.00 PM to 3:30 PM).
Note: All questions of Paper 2 & Paper 3 are compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).
Assam SLET 2019 Admit Card and Result:
The candidates would be able to receive E-Admit card of Assam SLET Exam 2019 before 15 days of examination date through online mode on official portal. Registration ID and Password is most required to download admit card. Candidates must check admit card instruction before going to examination hall. Authority will soon declare Admit card of Assam SLET 2019.
Gauhati University Campus,
Opposite Tata Motors, Jalukbari
Guwahati – 781 014
Contact No: 0361-2670045
Official Email: [email protected]