JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2019, Admission, Check Dates, Procedure, Required Documents, : JIPMER Counselling 2019 will be directed via offline method. Jawaharlal Institute PG Medical Education and Research is a university level examination for organizing to get admission into MBBS course. We have informed you about JIMPER Counselling 2019 process also all complete details of the application form in this article.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2019
JIPMER Counselling 2019 will be held on 27 June 2019 on offline process. After the declaring of JIPMER merit list, the counselling of the suitable applicants will starts for deciding His/her choice for seat allotment, Karaikal or JIPMER, Puducherry location. A list of the applicants called for the counselling procedure will be notified in the website. The seats allotment is completely depend on the merit list.
The counselling will be directed in 4 rounds, serial-wise (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th round) applicants would to report in the provided college and join His/her classes under a prescribed time period. Applicants have to attend the counselling with their guardians/parents in the counselling formalities with the legal/valid/original/genuine documents.
Check complete details here JIPMER MBBS 2019
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2019 Dates
|First Counselling||27 June – 30 June 2019|
|Second Counselling||July 19, 2019|
|Third Counselling||August 23, 2019|
|Last Fourth Counselling||September 2019, Last week|
JIPMER Admission Procedure 2019
Procedure of the counselling of JIPMER we define below:
- Before this process, everyone need to go for image verification and bio-metric fingerprint.
- An individual will not be allowed to attend counselling formalities if any mismatch in image verification and bio-metric fingerprint.
- No marks allocation for counselling process.
- If applicants has to fail to present original required document their admission will not approved.
- After biometric data and document verification, admission provisional letter will be offered.
- Applicants must be medically fit from the JIPMER Medical Board and then admitted to the MBBS course.
- They have to pay course fees in cash at that time.
- If anyone fail to be present in the counselling/medical exam on the provided date will have penalty of His/her claim for getting admission.
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
To carry required/needed documents (original with photocopies) during JIPMER Counselling 2019:
- 10th Mark Sheet (with passing certificate)
- 12th Mark sheet (with passing certificate)
- Certificate of Age Proof
- Certificate of Character
- Certificate of Residence
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of PwD
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Exam
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- 6 Passport Size Photo
- JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card