JEXPO 2018 Application Form: It will be declared in the month of January, 2018 applicants can check from the official website of JEXPO. JEXPO is a State level polytechnic entrance exam which is held every year in West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Those applicants who are eligible and interested, they will take the admission in Government/Private polytechnic institutes for polytechnic Programmes after qualifying this exam in the state of West Bengal. Those applicants who are seeking for admission in polytechnic, applicants first have to fill the JEXPO 2018 Application Form well before last date of application form. Applicants can check more information about this article is mention below.
Check information: Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form
JEXPO 2018 Application Form
Those applicants, who are seeking admission in west Bengal for polytechnic programmes for different Government/Private colleges, they must have to know the basic information about JEXPO 2018 Application form. Read following information:
- Applicants can apply for application form through offline and as well as online mode.
- If applicants have to fill the application form through online mode, applicants have to visit official website and application form will be released by Government sponsored or self financed polytechnic institutes.
- Expected date of JEXPO 2018 online application form will be available in the month of January, 2018.
- Last date of submission the application form for applicants is first week of March, 2018.
- Applicants have to fill the personal details, correspondence address and academic qualifications in the application form.
- Applicants have to scanned the photograph and signature and upload it in space provided.
- Submit your online application form after filling up all details including uploading of images and making payment of application fee.
- We suggest to the applicants that take a printout of the application form for future purpose.
Click here Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
- Applicants have to pay Rs.450/- for online application and Rs.225/- for Kanyashree enrolees.
- Those applicants who fill up the application form through Offline mode (OMR) they have to pay Rs.500/- and for Kanyashree enrolees Rs.250/-
- Applicants can also pay the fees through online mode also.
JEXPO 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Dates (Expected)|
|Beginning of the application form||January, 2018|
|Last date of submission the JEXPO application form||March, 2018|
|admit card of JEXPO||March, 2018|
|exam date of JEXPO||April, 2018|
Those applicants who are filling the application form, they must have to know the eligibility criteria before the filling the application form. In the below we have given the JEXPO Eligibility Criteria which applicants have to kept in mind in advance:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Academic Qualification: Applicants must have cleared the 10th level examination form recognized university/board.
- Qualifying Marks: Aspirant must qualifying the exam with minimum 35% marks in all the subjects.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit which is prescribed by concerned authority. However, applicants must not be born later 1st July, 2003.
How to Fill JEXPO Application Form
Those applicants who read the eligibility criteria which are mention above, they can apply for JEXPO 2018 application form. Applicants have to follow some step which are mention below.
- Applicants have to visit the official website of JEXPO (link will be provided here).
- After that, applicants have to fill the details which is prescribed in the application form such as contact information, personal information, educational qualification, qualifying exam details
- After that, applicants have to choose the password.
- Applicants have to the scanned the photograph and signature and upload it in specified in the brochure.
- After that, applicants have to submit the application form.
- Then, applicants have to pay the fees and take a print out of fee receipt.
- At the end applicants must take a print of the duly filled online Application Form of JEXPO.
Check: 10th & 12th Pass Jobs