JEE Main Counselling 2018: JoSSA, Seat Allotment, Dates, Required Documents, Colleges List: JEE Main entrance exam is one of the most popular top level exams which organise in India. CBSE board is organise the JEE main entrance exam. Those applicants who are looking for to take an admission in architecture/UG eng. Programmes in the top colleges. Counselling of JEE Main 2018 will be held after the completing of both offline and online examination. Those applicants who are shortlisted they will offer for counselling on the basis of rank obtained in JEE Main 2018 merit list. Counselling of JEE main may be held in the month of July 2018. JEE Main Counselling 2018 will be organised by JoSAA authority.
Steps involved in JEE Main Counselling 2018/ Seat Allotment
JEE Main counselling process will be include 4 rounds.1st 2nd 3rd rounds will be organised by JoSAA and the last & final round will be conducted by CSAB. Applicants can only apply for JEE Main Counselling 2018 through online mode only.
1st Step: Online Registration
- First applicants have to visit the official website of JEE Main 2018& Click on it.(the link will be active soon) and enter JEE Main 2017 Roll Number and Password.
- After that applicants have to log in, and read the terms and condition carefully before filling up the application form.
- After read the instruction applicants have to click on <Agree>.
- Then applicants have to fill the information which is required in the registration form.
- Applicants have to click on <submit> button.
- Applicants must have to verify all the information and click on <Confirm Registration> button.
2nd Step: Online Choice Filling and Locking
- In this applicants have to select the Available options in which applicant have to select the institute and programmes for which applicant have to apply.
- Next involves clicking on Choice Filling & Locking option where you have to select your Preference College and programme.
- Applicants also have a option to change/edit/delete their filled choices in which he/she will apply.
- Applicants have to verify the lock choice earlier the last date of click on Lock Choice.
Note: When applicants click on choice locked, they will not able to change it.
- Locking process will be completed by candidates after each round. Candidates can proceed to fill and lock the upgraded choice in the further rounds.
3rd Step: JoSAA 2017 Seat Allotment
JoSAA, at the time of seat allotment applicants some factors will be needed for the highest possible chance to seat allotment which is mention below:
- After locking the choice applicants have to communicate with Candidates will be communicated through the registered email ID or SMS on which the mobile number registered.
- We suggest to the applicants that they have to download the seat allotment Category letter for GEN, OBC-NCL, SC, and etc applicant.
- As per the priority order of choices by the candidates for academic courses and institute.
- Applicants rank list of All India Rank (AIR) in JEE Main 2017 is also needed for seat allotment.
- Applicants seat is also matter with different seat quota and cast category of the candidates for which applicant is apply.
4th Step: Seat Acceptance Fee Payment
- First applicants have to submit all the verified required documents in reporting centre. After that, applicant pay the fees for seat allotment through SBI Net Banking/e-Challan .
- Once all the formality is completed applicants will get the admission letter from the respected colleges.
5th Step: Reporting to the Allotted College
- Applicants have to report to the allotted colleges with all the necessary documents which is required in the colleges.
Documents required during JEE Main Counselling 2018
- Applicants must have three passport size photographs
- Cast certificate is required
- Admit card of JEE Main 2018.
- Score Card of JEE Main 2018.
- Mark sheet of Class 12th.
- allotment letter of Provisional seat
- verification of seat acceptance of fee payment