JEE MAIN 2019-2010: JEE Main is one of the most popular entrance exam in India. JEE stand for Joint Entrance exam. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the concerned authority who is responsible for his entire process. Through JEE Main entrance exam applicants apply for engineering colleges like NITs, CFTIs as well as other reputed engineering institutions for B.tech, B.E and B.arch programmes. If any applicants looking for admission in one of the most prestigious college in India like IIT, then applicants have to cleared the JEE Main and JEE advanced. There is some changes will happened the by organizing authority for JEE Main.
- 12th class percentage of applicants will not be considered at the time of evaluating all India Rank of JEE Main.
- But, if applicants have to cleared the NITs, IITs, IIITs, CFTIs, the student must have to secured at least 75% marks, and those who belong from SC/ST category they have to secured at least 65% marks in senior secondary (10+2) examination.
- Applicants must have to submit an Aadhar.
- Those applicants who belong from Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, and Assam will get the relaxation. Those applicants who belong from these regions, they must have a valid government id proof number, Aadhar card number, ration card, passport to get a exam centre on his/her state.
JEE Main 2019-20 Exam Dates (Expected) 2019:
|Events||Exam Dates (expected)|
|Deceleration of notification date of JEE Main||November 2018|
|Beginning of online application form||December 2018|
|Correction of images||December 2018|
|Last date of submission online application form||January 2019|
|Last date of submit the payment||January 2019|
|Last date of correction the online application form||January 2019|
|Last date of admit card||March 2019|
|Offline exam date (Pen & Paper Based Test)||April 2019|
|Online exam date (Computer Based Test)||April 2019|
|Availability of Answer key||April 2019|
|Deceleration of result||April 2019|
JEE Main 2019 Application Form:
If would be better for the candidates if they read the brochure beforehand to avoid any trouble in future (The JEE Main 2018 Application Form will be released shortly).
- Applicants can apply for JEE Main through online process. There is no other way to fill the application form through offline mode.
- Application form will be available in the month December 2018.
- Applicants also have to keep the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph as well as signature.
- Applicants also have to keep the Aadhar card enrolment number or Aadhar card number.
- Applicants also pay the Fee for application through online mode: credit card, debit card, or e-challan.
- The JEE Main 2018 Application Fee will be vary as per category-wise as follows below:
- Paper 1 or 2 for online mode:
- General Category/OBC: Rs. 500/-, and for SC/ST/PWD/All Girls: Rs. 250/-
- Paper 1 or 2 for offline mode:
- General Category/OBC: boys- Rs. 1,000/-, and for SC/ST/PWD/All Girls: Rs. 500/-
- Paper 1 and 2 both online mode:
- General Category/OBC: boys- Rs. 1,300/-, and for SC/ST/PWD/All Girls: Rs. 650/-
- Paper 1 and 2 both offline mode:
- General Category/OBC: boys- Rs. 1,800/-, and for SC/ST/PWD/All Girls: Rs. 900/-
- However, those applicants who are in living in abroad and looking for examination centres in the foreign country, then fee will be different for that applicant.
- Paper 1 or 2 for online mode:
You can also check JEE Main Application Form Correction.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria
Check here, JEE Main Eligibility Criteria before accessing the online application form:
- No minimum age prescribed by the concerned authority for applicants for JEE Main.
- Only those applicants are eligible for JEE Main 2019 exam, who born after 31st October 1993.
- Those applicants who are applying for JEE Main they must cleared senior secondary examination with 5 best subjects, including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, English is mandatory subjects.
- Through concerned authority no minimum marks is prescribed, applicants have to secure at least passing marks for qualifying the exam.
JEE Main 2019-20 Syllabus:
- JEE Main exam paper will be divided into two parts: Paper 1 and Paper 2, respectively, but the syllabus is different for both the papers.
- JEE Main paper-1, Applicants have to go through with basic concept of 11th and 12th standard syllabus of Physics, Chemistry as well as Mathematics as per the recognized boards/institute like CBSE, ICSE, and others boards.
- But for, JEE MAIN Paper-2, applicants have to prepare for Mathematics, Aptitude test as well as drawing subjects.
- All the information of JEE Main 2019 will be announced by the CBSE, applicants can also check the syllabus from official website of JEE Main.
JEE Main Exam Pattern:
Exam Pattern of any entrance exam will help the applicants to check in what way question will come, how much question will come, who many marks of question and other things also. There is some minor differences in the JEE Main paper 1 and paper 2 which we prescribed below.
- Negative marking is eligible for every incorrect answer 1marks will be deducted and for every right answer 4 marks will be granted to applicants.
JEE Main paper1 (for B.E., B.Tech):
- Total no. of question will be 90. 30 questions will be given from physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Duration of timing providing to the applicants will be of 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Question paper will be come in multiple choices.
- Applicants can give the entrance exam through online and offline mode.
JEE Main paper2 (for B. Arch, B. Planning):
- Question paper will be divided into two parts:
- In part 1- 30 questions will come from mathematics
- In part 2- 50 question will come from Aptitude test
- And 2 question from drawing
- Only the drawing part of paper will be subjective, but the rest of the paper will be multiple choices.
- Duration of time for question paper will of 3 hours.
- Applicants can give the paper through offline mode only.
JEE Main 2019 Admit card:
Admit card of JEE Main 2019 will be declared by the CBSE (Central board of secondary of education). The admit card for JEE Main 2019 will be available may be in the month of March 2019. Applicants download the admit card through official website. Admit card will not issued to applicants through post. Applicants have to keep the admit card safe for future purpose. Applicants have keep the admit card with them at the time of entering the exam centre. It will include all the necessary information like Name of applicants, exam schedule, centre details, instruction, roll number, duration of time and so on.
JEE Main 2019 Answer key:
Answer Key of JEE Main 2019 will be announced after few weeks of completing the entrance exam. Answer key will help the applicants to give the rough idea that how much marks applicants will get in exam but we suggest to applicants wait for result. Applicants can download the answer key from official website.
JEE Main Result Date 2019:
Applicants can check the result of JEE Main 2019 through official website. The results of JEE Main 2019 will be declare in the month of April 2019. Those applicants who are qualifying the entrance exam will be invited for counselling process.