In the below details you can check all information about IRMA 2019-2020 Application Form, Entrance Exam, Exam Date, Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, etc. IRMA ENTRANCE Exam is directed by IRMA that is known as called Institute of Rural Management Anand. IRMA examination is conducted for pursuing admissions in the Diploma of Post Graduate in Rural Management and the FPRM (which is stands as Fellow Program in Rural Management). In the 1st stage of the admission is made possible by concerning the scores of the CAT/XAT examination in which candidates will be shortlisted for admission into PRM and FPRM programmes. Those candidates whose name are listed in the shortlist they will be able to appear in the written test of IRMA by Issues of Social Concern.
IRMA 2019 Important Dates (Expected)
In the following table you can check all reference dates for IRMA Exam 2019, the dates will be updated after declaration of the official notification by the exam directing authority, you can also check the notification on the official portal that is irma.ac.in.
|Registration Begins from||Mid of October 2019|
|Registration last date either online or offline mode||3rd week of January 2019|
|Registration last date for other country candidates||last week of March 2019|
|Online Exam Date||Beginning of February 2019|
|Gd and PI will be held on||February – March 2019|
|IRMA 2019 Result||Mid of March, 2019|
IRMA 2019 Application Form
The IRMA 2019 Application form for PRM and FPRM courses is available on both mode for example you have acquired the application form either online by making payment of application fee at the official portal or SBI challan or with the help of demand draft. Once the payment is done, it will not refundable in any case. Candidates check below all details about IRMA 2019 entrance exam, like its application form, exam date, syllabus, etc.
IRMA 2019 Application Fee
The payment of application fee is made possible with the accessibility of online and offline mode as we have given below.
- OBS and General category students will have to make payment for IRMA is Rs.1400.
- The students are going to apply they will be pay Rs. 700 in case he/she are belong to SC, ST & DAP category.
- Overseas Candidates need to pay only Rs. 2000 for IRMA Application.
- BPL Candidates are except from payment of this fee. Apply for SBI PO Recruitment
IRMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
IRMA Authority has prescribed some conditions for providing admission which is mandatory for all appearing candidates that is eligibility criteria, all candidates who are thinking to apply for IRMA 2019 exam they can satisfied with the following conditions:
Eligibility For PGDRM:
- Qualification Required: You should have UG degree in any field or stream from any recognized collage or university.
- Percentage Criteria: You should have secure minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% in case he/she are belong from ST, SC and DAP.
- Required Exams: You should be qualified of CAT 2018 or XAT 2018.
Eligibility For FPRM:
- Qualification: Candidates must have score of PGDRM from IRMA or post graduation in any subjects / professional degree which duration should be 5 or 4 year like agricultural science, engineering etc.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates should be completed their post graduation with at least 55% (in their post graduation) and 50% (in their under graduation).
- Exam: Candidates should be qualified of CAT 2018 or XAT 2019.
IRMA 2019 Exam Pattern
Questions Type: The Questions would be asked in the examination is only objective based in nature.
Exam Mode: The IRMA would be conducted through online mode (Computer Based).
Number of Questions: There will be total 40 questions asked in the examination.
Test Duration: The authority will provide only 1 Hour 20 Minutes for completion the exam.
Marking Scheme: 1 mark added for correct answer and 0.25 mark deducted for every incorrect answer.
Language: The medium of the language of the IRMA question paper will be English.
IRMA Syllabus 2018
The IRMA question paper will be prepare by considering to topics of assess the knowledge and concern of the student regards social issues of concern. By IRMA, the exam organizing authority would further analysis the ability of the candidates to understand the relevant issues, analyzing his/her view on socio-economic objectives and goals.
Check Medical Entrance Exams
Stay tune with careerselection.in for updated with latest notification regards IRMA