Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates: Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019: The admission into Polytechnic courses notification would be release soon. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission in the Polytechnic Diploma Programme before the deadlines as mentioned below or the same in the official notification. The ‘Commissionerate of Technical Education (CTE) of Gujarat state is the respective authority which is controlled all the admission process for polytechnic admissions. The admission procedure is applicable for all Private and Government Polytechnic Colleges of the state Gujarat. All qualified candidates must read in advance all the details about eligibility criteria or conditions which are prescribed by admission providing authority. The admission will be allotted to eligible students only the basis of merit list and availability of seat or courses. To apply for Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019 candidates will need to make registration at the official portal (link will provide here).
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Date (Tentative)|
|Application form Release From||March 2019|
|Application form Submission Deadlines||April 2019|
|Admit card Provide on||May 2019|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
|Result Announcement||June 2019|
|Commencement of Counseling||June 2019|
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019: Application Form
The Gujarat Polytechnic Application Form 2019 would be declares and provide to fill by eligible candidates for taking admission into polytechnic courses through online mode of applying. We advised you all must filled and submit his/her application form prior of the last date as mentioned in the official notification. To apply for Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019 candidates needs to log on to www.gujdiploma.nic.in. There you need to make a new registration for creating a profile for participating in the polytechnic admission process.
In the new registration process applicants will have to provide all correct information in the registration form like his/her name, age, category, address. The details which you will provide in the application/registration form is should be correct/accurate by similar as your documents. Beside the application form candidates would further requires to upload their photograph (as per required size and format) and signature. You will also deposit the Application Fee as per notification, and then submit your application form after reviewing details. At last, you all are needed to take a printout of your Gujarat Polytechnic Application Form and send it at the following address along with all requisite documents:
Commissionerate of Technical Education,
Government Polytechnic Ahmedabad
Plastic Engineering Building
Near Panjrapole, Ambawadi,
All the interested candidates must check his/her Gujarat Polytechnic Eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply for Gujarat Polytechnic 2019 Admission. However, the eligibility conditions will be different according to the course-wise;
- Domicile:All interest and qualified candidates must have govt. issued domicile of Gujarat state in order words he/she should be permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- Educational Qualification: To apply for admission in the polytechnic courses students must have passed with at least 10th class or equivalent by studied with Science, English and Mathematics subject from a recognized college/board.
- Age Limit: The applicant age must be never less than 15 years. There is no age limit prescribed for applying.
- The examination would be includes questions from Mathematics, Science, English subjects which is based on 10th level.
- For passing this polytechnic entrance exam candidates must be prepare aforesaid subject carefully.
- Try to solve last year entrance exam questions papers for knowing the exam pattern and structure of paper.
- The questions will be questioned in the entrance exam is only objected based or type.
- The examination is conducted through offline mode means candidates have to mark their response in the OMR Answer Sheet.
- For making the answers you must use blue/black ball point pen.
The Gujarat State Authority would be release the result on official portal after completion of exam. Applicants must need to visit official website of (CTE) (Commissionerate of Technical Education) to check the result and other notification related to the Gujarat polytechnic 2019. Candidates must need to fill their registration id and password for logins on result page after that he/she can download his/her Gujarat Polytechnic 2019. The students who qualified in the entrance examination is needed a hardcopy of their result for attending the other process such as counseling and admission. Students must have a hardcopy of their result Download your result with the help of roll number or registration number and take printout of the same for further reference. Applicants, who will qualify the entrance test, will further have to appear in counseling.
Gujarat Polytechnic Admission Counselling 2019
For the further program those candidates will be invited for the counseling round by the authority who has qualified the Gujarat Polytechnic entrance exam 2019.The counseling for the admission of Gujarat Polytechnic institution will be having in the mid of June 2019. At the time of counseling program candidates must have carried original and soft copy of their documents (admit card, result report, category certificate domicile certificate) and all other required documents that is demanded by the respective authority for the verification at the time counseling phase. Latest passport size photo and signature also needed to upload by the candidates while filling the application form.
Important instruction for Gujarat Polytechnic Admission 2019:
- Candidates e-mail ID & personnel contact number is required to appearing admission in Gujarat Polytechnic institution.
- Once the application form submitted by the aspirants will not submit again.
- All the details must be need as same as according to the 10th class certificate such as candidates name and last name, father’s name, mother’ name, DOB(date of birth) in Gujarat Polytechnic application 2019
- The authority will not allow for change the exam centre venue.
- Admission will be provided by considering the writhen exam marks, documents verification and counselling.