Here, we have given information in detailed for GPAT Registration 2019, Eligibility Required, Important Dates, How to Register online etc.
GPAT Registration 2019 your waiting is over now here is the chance to get your dreams come true the registration is starts via online mode. This will started in the month of October 2017. Annually GPAT exam is organized for all the eligible candidates who want to take admission in postgraduate pharmacy programmes (M.Pharma). By clearing this GPAT Entrance Exam candidate would be able to get admission in AICTE approved institutions or colleges.
GPAT Exam Dates 2019
Students can get the tentative application dates of GPAT Registration 2019 from this section:
|Online registration start date||October 2017 (2nd week)|
|Closing date of registration||December 2017|
|Date of Exam||January 2019|
GPAT Registration 2019
In this article we gave you each and every single details regarding the exam of 2019. Candidates can cross check all the details regarding examination or eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can get registered themselves through via online mode
- The form for the admission in the month of October 2017
- The last date for the registration last week of December of 2017
- Applicants will get information regarding to their verification before the examination
- Candidates can’t modify their details after the summition of the form
- After all the process done candidates need to take the soft copy of the form
Read Complete article GPAT 2019
GPAT Registration Fee:
Candidates have to pays amount of Rs. 1400/- for the Registration. But reserved categories candidates have a benefit of registration fee they need to pay only Rs. 700/-. The fee can be paid via online mode like net banking/credit card/debit card. Candidates can also paid through the SBI bank challan and paid to be at any nearest SBI branch.
GPAT Registration Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to satisfies all the criteria for the examination
- Nationality: An individual must be the Indian citizenship.
- Age Criteria: there is no minimum and maximum age for the examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have to be degree holder of Pharma. Candidates who have the B.Pharma lateral entry degree are also eligible to participate.
- Appearing Students: Candidates who are appearing in the last semester of the qualifying exam can also appears in the examination.
Also check GPAT Admit Card
How to Make GPAT Registration
Candidates have to follows these simple steps to register themselves:
- First of all candidates need to visit to the official website.
- Then create the account by using all the necessary details.
- After registering themselves candidates need to remember the email id or password for the further uses.
- Pay the required amount of fee after registering themselves.
- Upload the latest scanned images of the signature (size must be 60×90 (not greater than 30 KB)) and photograph (140×160 (not more than 60 KB) as per rule prescribed by authority.
- Then, you will get a message “your registration has been completed successfully” for 2019 exam.
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form for the further use.