GMAT Application Form 2018, GMAT Registration 2018, Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, GMAT Application Form 2018, Admit Card, How to Apply, Result, : The GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) is the responsible authority that directs Graduate Management Admission Exam for serving admission into UG management courses which is offered by several foreign institutions and universities. Applicants can register for the GMAT during the year but he/she are able to appear up to 5 times in as annual basis.
GMAT Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
In order to appearing GMAT, Applicants must fulfill with the prescribed basic conditions by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council):
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- The authority has not detailed in any higher age limit for appearing in this examination.
- The least qualification, an applicant must hold, Graduation degree.
GMAT Application Form 2018 Registration Procedure
- The facility to registering for the GMAT 2018 is possible all that the year.
- Eligible and interested Applicants may register (by self) as per to his/her preference.
- Applicants can further schedule his/her exam centre and examination.
- Applicants can’t able to apply more than once in a month and 5 times in as annual basis.
For the registration as successful, Applicants will have to require to pay $ US 250 and it can be deposit via Visa, Master JCB & the American Express card. It is further paid by Personal Checks, Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders.
GMAT Application Form 2018 Examination Pattern
- Appearing into question paper, it will include 91 questions in aggregate.
- The mode of an exam is only online.
- The exam duration shall be for 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be 4 sections of question paper including Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing Assessment.
Question Paper Structure
|Question Paper Section||Number of Questions||Examination Timings|
|Quantitative||37 Questions||75 min|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 questions||30 min|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 topic||30 min|
|Verbal||41 Questions||75 min|
The respective will upload the admit card to all successfully registered Applicants at its website. Applicants must acquire his/her liable admit card few days earlier beginning of the examination. The admit card include information such as name of the applicant and roll number, examination date & centre, instructions for an examination etc. Under any conditions, Applicants can appear in the examination without having valid admit card and photo identity proof they will not able to enter in the examination hall.
GMAT 2018 Result
Applicants can check his/her result after 3 weeks from the date completion of an examination. He/she may check his/her the result from the website of GMAT. The authority further refers score card of Applicants to his/her registered email ID.