KCET Application Form 2019 is most likely to be released in the month of month of January 2019. An individual will be able to fill the Application form only at the official portal of the exam directing authority. All candidate must keep in his/her mind that the Application will be available to fill by applicants only through online mode there will no hardcopy (offline) will be facilitated for application submission. The Karnataka Examination Authority is responsible to organize the KCET Entrance Exam on their portal, we recommend you all keep visit this page on as regular basis as well as also official portal in order to get latest news about KCET. The KCET examination is conduct for check the eligibility of the candidates in order to get details they are capable for taking admission in a particular course for example pharmacy and engineering etc. programmes.
KCET Application Form 2019
Students will be able to submit his/her KCET Application form only through online mode at the official portal of exam conducting commission. The Application form will be released to filled by eligible candidates in the beginning of the year means January to February, 2019 (Most probably). The applications will be submitted after the last date it will not entertain by authority it order words it will not accepted, so do it as soon as before the due date. We advised please check the KCET Eligibility Criteria before going to apply got KCET 2019 Exam coz any candidates will be found as an ineligible their application or admission shall be cancelled and the authority have a right to take action against them.
How to Fill KCET Application Form 2019
You must follow below given steps for filling KCET 2019 Application form as per official manner. The steps has been listed below is the step by step process:
1st Step: Online Registration
- Begin by visiting the official portal of the Karnataka Examinations Authority.
- Read the Information Booklet after downloading the same, here we will provide the direct link to download.
- Then at official portal you will find the lick which is relate to the “CET 2019 Application”.
- After that, click on “New User/New Registration” button for creating new registration.
- The new readme will be displayed you must read all available instructions carefully and click “Proceed to Apply” button.
- You registration form will be displayed you just need to enter your basic information like Karnataka 2nd PUC Examination 2019 pursuing status, Nationality, Name of the candidate’s, Parent’s Name, Gender, DOB, E-mail Id, User ID, Mobile Number and Security Question etc.
- Then enter the security code (captcha) & click “Submit” link.
2nd Step: Enter Details In the Application Form
- Login in to your profile by entering “User ID”, “Password” and “Captcha Code”.
- After logging in the Application form will appear on your device screen, you just enter all required details as per your documents.
- Personal Information: All Students have to fill all requisite details about his/her for example Name of the Candidate’s and Parent’s, DOB, Gender, Valid Email ID, Contact Number, Mother Tongue, Annual Income of Family, Nationality, Category, Nationality and Examination Centre and all others.
- Educational Qualification Details: Enter your educational qualification information for example Name of the Board/University, Year of Passing and Karnataka 2nd PUC Examination 2019 status of appearing and others.
- Address (Corres. /Per.): Fill the address like State, District, Pin Code, J&K Status, Phone Number, Category (Special) etc.
- Appearing Previous CET Information: If students have appeared in the last CET examination then the need to provide CET Number, Year of Passing etc.
- Enter Educational Information: Candidates needs to provide their schooling details consisting Name of the Student’s, Phone Number of School, Address, Year of Study, Class Studied and Year of the Qualifying Exam.
- Thereafter click on “Save and Next” link and proceed to continue.
Check KCET Exam Pattern