DU Eligibility Criteria 2019 For UG and PG Admission
Eligibility Criteria, DU Eligibility criteria, You can check the eligibility criteria for Delhi University entrance exam for both Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. According to University of Delhi they are categories these graduations with separate graduate courses, Du is organized entrance exams for UG and PG courses which is help to get get admission into University of Delhi for candidates. This this article we are providing information related with UG and PG courses which is mention below:
DU Eligibility Criteria For UG Courses:
|/B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics/ BMS/ BBA (FIA)|
- Candidate must be have cleared/appearing 12th examination by scoring at-least 60% in 4 papers with Mathematics, English and other 2 subjects from the record of elective subjects as permitted by the Delhi University (55% for SC, CW, ST and PwD categories).
- Students applying for improvement in 2018 will not be capable for admission.
|B.Tech (Mathematical Innovation and Information technology)|
- 10 + 2 examination includes Mathematics.
- Minimum 60% in 4 subjects (with mathematics), 57% for CW/ PwD category and passing marks for ST/SC, 54% for OBC.
|B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences and Humanities|
- Completed/appearing 10+2 examination.
- At least marks criteria valid as B.Tech ( Mathematical Innovation and Information technology).
|B.EL.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary Education)|
- 12th completed/appearing with at least 50% total marks.
|Bachelor of Science in Health Education, Physical Education & Sports: B.Sc. (H.E., P.E & S.)|
- 12th completed/appearing with minimum 45% total marks (The Total marks will be resolute on the basis of 1 language and 3 best subjects).
|B.A. (Hons.) Mass Communication and Multi Media|
- At least qualification is 12th completed/appearing with 75% total of best 4 with 85% in English (for general category).
- This course is only for Female candidates.
DU admission for UG and PG courses detail: CLICK HERE
DU Eligibility criteria
Eligibility For PG Courses:
The eligibility of Post Graduate courses is altered for all course. We have provide the eligibility for selected courses:
|M.Tech Microwave Electronics|
- M.Sc. Electronics or M.Sc. Physics with specialty in Electronics by gaining at least 60% marks
- B.Tech./B.E. Electrical/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering by gaining at least 60% marks.
- B.Sc in associated subjects or any stream of Science or Engineering with Mathematics and Physics completed with at least 60% total marks (50% marks for B.Sc. (Hons.))
- B.A. (Hons.) Economics or B. Com (Hons.) or B.Com Or B.B.S. B.B.A. , B.I.F.A., B.B.A. and B.B.E degree from well-known institution.
- Bachelor degree (10+2+3 Scheme) from the Delhi University with minimum 1 paper in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, Statistics, computer Science, Operational research).
|M.A. Political Science|
- B.A. Degree with at least 50% marks or any further graduate degree (Science/commerce/Engineering etc) with 60% marks from the recognized University/institution.
- A three-year/five year LL.B. Degree with 50% marks (45% marks for OBC/SC/ST category candidates).