Delhi ITI Admission 2018 Online Registration, Important dates, Admission procedure, Admission fee, www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in, Admit card, Delhi ITI Application form 2018: Students who are seeking for taking admission in Delhi ITI 2018 they have an opportunities to get admission. Delhi ITI provides a wide range of various Engineering and Non- Engineering courses to be offered under NCVT/ SCVT in Delhi Govt. Industrial Training Institutes and BTC should submit the Delhi ITI Admission 2018 Form before due date.
It is expected that Application form 2018 Delhi ITI will most probably in the month of May 2018. Applicants can registered themselves through online by visiting its official portal.
Delhi ITI Admission 2018 important dates (Tentative)
|Registration procedure will starts from||May, 2018|
|Verification will begin from||May, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||June, 2018|
|Last date of verification of Registration at any Govt. ITI||June, 2018|
Delhi ITI Admission 2018 Procedure
Students who is interested and who is satisfies the eligibility criteria they can register themselves by visiting it’s official website www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. Students are recommended to read all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before filling his/her admission form.
After doing the online registration procedure successfully, applicant should report to any close by Delhi Govt., I.T.I. by with a copy of Online Registration form, by with all the relevant original certificates and a set of his/her photocopies with a verification fee of Rs. 200/- (in cash) as per schedule date.
Steps for filling up the Delhi ITI Admission 2018 Online form
The admission online registration form involves following steps:
- Document Verification
- Choice filling
- Choice Locking/ Saving
- Seat Allotment
How to register for Delhi ITI Admission 2018
- Step first an individual need to click on the “New Registration” link.
- Then they have to fill up his/her personal details like name, father’s/mother’s name, DOB, gender etc.
- Enter the state, category, subcategory etc. and provide all further required information.
- Mention the educational information’s carefully.
- A security will be asked in the admission form which must be answered by the applicants.
- After that Students asked to create his/her own password.
- Then enter the security pin very correctly and carefully, submit the form.
- On successful registration a slip of registration comes by with registration no. will be produced automatically.
- Students have to take out the print out of registration slip/number and keep this safe for future reference.
Note: Students have to informed/report at the Designated Institute (Govt. ITI) by with the registration slip and all other requested documents in genuine for future verification.
Important instructions for Delhi ITI Admission 2018:
- After all the procedure of completing online Registration of Delhi ITI Admission 2018, Students should report for verification within the specified time in any close by Delhi Government ITI by with the hard copy of Registration form and all his/her original certificates, and verification fee of Rs. 200/-.
- Registration is single time procedure and it will be applicable throughout the online counselling procedure.
- After the release of final Rank list, the applicants are required to fill the ITI/Trade choices as per his/her preference on specified dates.
- The Students can modify/edit/change his/her preference order within the provided time period as per schedule only.