CTET 2019 Answer Key SET- I, J, K, L, M, N, O P, Download Set Wise Answer Key pdf file, Dec Exam Analysis, Expected Cutoff: The CTET 2019 exam has been successfully conducted, and now all those participant who have appeared in the exam can checdownload the CTET 2019 Answer Key SET I, J, K, L, N, M, O, and P from the official website. From this page you can be able to download the pdf file of CTET 2019 Answer Key for Paper 1 and 2. By following answer sheet you can estimate your expected CTET exam or result to be in favor of you or not. The respective “Central Board of Secondary Education” would be published the CTET 2019 Answer Key 2019 on their official portal that is ctet.nic.in.
It would be made available most likely in the 3rd week of December 2019. BY with the CTET 2019 Answer Key, the concern authority has to be releases the OMR sheets and for it you have to pay Rs. 500/- via DD (Demand Draft) (favor of respective authority) for getting photocopy of it. In case of any candidates will find any error or discrepancies in CTET 2019 Answer Key by officials, he/she are advised to send the objection/challenge in the particular to the CBSE. The objections/challenge in the answer key would be entertained before the last dates. In the following page you can check most detailed information in the same regards such How to download, question paper, marking scheme etc.
- CTET 2019 Answer Keys by unofficial had been released by the coaching institutes when exam is over within few hours.
- Candidates can estimated his/her CTET marks according to that answer key, but we advised you all keep wait for the official answer key and result which is to be announced in the month of January 2019.
- The authority CBSE “Central Board of Secondary Education” is also provided facility for make an objections if an individual will have any error(s) in the CTET 2019 Answer Key.
CTET 2019 Answer Key
Paper 1 Set- I
For Child Development & Pedagogy
Environmental EVS Studies
Language I English
Language I Hindi
Language II English
Language II Hindi
- SET J Download Here
- SET K Download Here
- SET L Download Here
Answer Key for Paper 2
|CTET 2019 Paper Set||Paper 2 Answer Key|
|CTET Dec 2019 Paper 2 Set- M||Download Here|
|CTET Dec 2019 Paper 2 Set- N||Download Here|
|CTET Dec 2019 Paper 2 Set- O||Download Here|
|CTET Dec 2019 Paper 2 Set- P||Download Here|
CTET Answer Key 2019 Dates
CTET “Central Teacher Eligibility Test” has been successfully commenced by the respective CBSE on 9th Dec 2019. It was conducted through offline mode and the answer keys has to be declare by some private coaching centres and official CTET 2019 Answer Key you can download by visiting the ctet.nic.in. The coaching centre had been releases the CTET answer key on the same day.
Schedule for Exam
|CTET 2019 Answer Key||Date|
|CTET Exam Date 2019||9 December 2019|
|Unofficial Answer Key to be announced||9 December 2019|
|CTET Official Answer Key 2019 Publishes on||January 2019|
Don’t Get Confused on Official and Unofficial Answer Key
That’s clear, the unofficial answer key meaning the CTET 2019 Answer key has been announced by the coaching centre for CTET preparation on the same day of exam after commencement. However, the answer key by official is to be releases by the authority CBSE which you can download the their website after 4, 5 weeks from the date of exam. It is probably that the unofficial CTET 2019 Answer Key not available for all sets. But, the CTET Official Answer Key 2019 will releases for each set of CTET Paper 1 & 2.
The CTET Official Answer Key 2019 is much better as compare to that answer key which is releases by coaching institutes maybe a little. It is only to estimate your marks of the 9th December 2019 exam. If in case any candidates will have any error in the Answer Key by CBSE then they can be able to make a objections against it by contacting with officials.
CTET Official Answer Key 2019 would be announce at www.ctet.nic.in on 1st week of January 2019 on wards.
You can check also next exam of CTET 2019
How to Download CTET Official Answer Key 2019?
You can download the official answer key of CTET Dec exam 2019 from the official website, here;s in below you can check the simple steps to download the keys from the CBSE CTET website:
- You need to log onn to www.ctet.nic.in (click here).
- Then Click on ‘CTET Answer Key 2019’.
- A new page will appeared there in which you have to enter “login” Details.
- On the page enter your registration no. and password then click on login.
- Click on the CTET Official Answer key 2019 as per set wise.
Get Xerox (Photocopy) of OMR Sheet with CTET 2019 Answer Key 2019
As per to the recent CBSE notification, the OMR sheet and the CTET 2019 Answer Key o the exam would be released on the CTET portal i.e. ctet.nic.in. The candidates would be eligible to get a answer sheet after logging into their account at official site.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 500 to the authority to get a photocopy of the OMR Sheet of CTET 2019 Dec. The amount of charges would be paid through DD (Demand Draft) (In Favour of “Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education”), paid to be Delhi.
Calculate Marks With Answer Key of CTET 2019
By following the below exam pattern of CTET exam you can calculate you mars:
CTET Paper 1 Exam pattern:
- Total 30 marks & 30 questions of Child Development & Pedagogy.
- Total 30 marks & 30 questions of Language I,
- Total 30 marks & 30 questions of Language II,
- Total 30 marks & 30 questions of Mathematics,
- Total 30 marks & 30 questions, of Environmental EVS Studies,
- Grand Total- 150 marks of 150 questions.
CTET Paper 2 Exam pattern:
- Total 30 marks and 30 questions of Child Development and Pedagogy (mandatory).
- 30 marks and 30 questions of Language I (mandatory),
- 30 marks and 30 question of Language II (mandatory),
- 60 marks and 60 questions of Science & Mathematics Teacher,
- 60 marks and 60 questions of Social Science/Social Studies Teacher,
- 60 marks and 60 questions of any teacher post– either (Science/Mathematics) or (Social Studies/Science),
- Total 150 Marks of 150 Questions.
How to Calculate Marks by using CTET 2019 Answer Key?
After getting the CTET 2019 Answer key, you can predict your performance of CTET Dec 2019 exam. Before calculating marks, make sure that you the paper set & code should be same as per answer key set & code.
- First you can check the number of answers that have marked correctly in test.
- 1 marks will provided for each right answer.
(Correct answers) x 1 = Total Marks.
Details about Answer Key(s)
- In CTET exam you have seen the question paper has been divided into 4 sets. So, you can download the CTET 2019 Answer Key for a particular set & code.
- CTET 2019 Answer key Contains Answers of 150 MCQs From:
- Paper 1: Language I, Child Development and Pedagogy, EVS Studies, Language II, Mathematics.
- Paper 2: Language I, Child Development and Pedagogy, Language II, Science and Mathematics, Social Science or Social Studies.
CTET 2019 Cut Off (Minimum Marks to Qualify)
Cut off marks is refers to the minimum marks that the candidates who have score to qualify the Central TET 2019 exam, it doesn’t mean you will get a job after qualifying the exam. The authority will verify the documents and may schedule for an Interview.
- The CBSE would provide the Eligibility Certificate to all those candidates who have scored more than 60% respectively.
- If he/she have scored more than 90 marks it they they has been qualify the CTET 2019.
- The Qualifying Certificate of CTET Exam is valid till 7 years from the date of result announcement.
CTET 2019 Result
The CTET 2019 result is to be declared by online mode at the CBSE CTET portal. All individuals who have gave the exam of CTET they can check the result of exam at the site www.ctet.nic.in. You all need to roll number to check the CTET Result 2019. It is most expected that the CTET result 2019 is to announced in the mid of January 2019.