UP CPAT 2019: Combined Pre-AYUSH Test is directed by Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi for providing admission into BAMS, BUMS and BHMS courses for the academic year 2019-2018. Applicants who are check the required eligibility can apply for it from August, 2019 (expected) onward. In this article, applicants can the important details about UP CPAT 2019, Combined Pre-AYUSH Test, UP CPAT Application form 2019, Registration Process, How to apply, Resize Image, Admit Card, Counselling, Exam Date, Official website www.cpatup2017.in.
UP CPAT 2019 Closed Now
Counselling Schedule Has Been Released Check Here
CPAT 2019 Exam Dates
Check below official date of UP CPAT for the academic year 2019:
|Registration form will be starts from||12th September 2019|
|Application fee can be possible with using bank Challan or online||12th September 2019|
|Application form filling Last Date||27th September 2019|
|Admit card would be avail||29th September 2019|
|Date of Exam||04 October 2019|
|Answer key will be uploaded||06 October 2019|
|Result will be announce||12th October 2019|
Basic eligibility criteria for appearing in UP CPAT is given below, before applying all candidates must have satisfied with the eligibility norms in order to expect from rejection:
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of UP (Uttar Pradesh).
- The lower age of an individual must be 17 years.
- The upper age prescribed is 25 years for
- Applicants must have cleared class 12th with Science or its equivalent exams.
For General and OBC category candidates age must be lie between 17 years and 25 years. For SC/ST category candidates have 5 year relaxation in upper age limit.
No Upper Age Limit (Removed Now)
There will be a negative marking in the entrance exam.
How to Apply for UP CPAT 2019?
- You have to access the website of CPAT. Must remember you can apply only online mode.
- There is no need to send printed copy of the CPAT application form.
- You should be submit the application as on or before the last date of application submission.
- Incomplete filled application forms will be rejected.
- Do not submit more than 1 application, otherwise it won’t be rejected.
- At last must take a printout of the duly filled CAP Application form for future requirement.
For application form filling, all interested candidates are needed to have an UID Card (Aadhar Card), active mobile number, valid email ID, scanned passport size photo, signature and right thumb impression.
The Application form cost is Rs 2,000 for General and OBC candidates and for SC and ST candidates will need to pay only Rs 1,000. The Application fee can be paid by using debit card, credit cards and internet banking only.
Process of Uploading Signature, Photograph & Thumb Impression
- The image of Photo of the candidates should be ready as per prescribed format and dimensions.
- The color photograph will be considered.
- While taking the photo of the candidates, they need to write his/her name, time & day of snapping on the piece of white paper. And placed it below your neck which should be clearly printed on photograph.
- Applicants must safe 10 same photo graph for future requirement.
- The Signature should be written in white paper and scanned only in .jpg format.
- Don’t use any special character.
- Size and dimensions should be in prescribed format.
- Candidates require to make a Right Hand Thumb impression for male candidates and left land thumb impression for female candidates in the application form.
- The format of the image should be in specified format i.e. .jpg.
Admit Card Download
- Admit card is not refer to any applicants via postal service or others offline mode.
- UP CPAT Admit card 2019 will be available to download only at the website of UP CPAT.
- An individual can download their admit card by using unique registration no. and password, it is very important to bring the valid admit card at the exam centre otherwise the examiner will to be permitted without Applicable Admit Card and also have at least one or more Applicable Photo ID proof. Click here for UP CPAT Admit Card 2019
Preparation Tips for CPAT Examination
- Know the complete accurate syllabus of the exam as well,
- Take effective study material,
- Make a proper schedule for study plan,
- Work on weak points,
- Practice with previous year questions papers,
- Take a short breaks during study,
- Don’t depend on guesswork,
- Stay Healthy,
- Positive in nature.
UP CPAT 2019 Previous Year Test Booklet Series
Here, we have provide Last year Test Booklet Series which is helpful for you in your exam preparation. Check it on below links:
UP CPAT Answer Key
- With the aid help of candidates can check their estimated marks which he will be acquire in the entrance examination.
- As per official dates the answer key will be made available most likely 6th October 2019.
- But make sure that the marks candidates can calculated this is only estimated wait for official result.
UP CPAT 2019 Result
- UP CPAT Result 2019 will be available at the responsible admission authority.
- If there is any difference found in the result then the regards information will be also release by the respective authority.
UP CPAT 2018
In the year 2018 all admission in medical filed which will be done through NEET 2018 Entrance examination will be begins expected in the last week of December 2019. For complete details about NEET 2018 Application Form Click Here to Read NEET 2018 Complete Details.
UP CPAT 2019 Counselling Process
- UP CPAT counselling 2019 process will be held as per to the merit list.
- Applicants will be named for attending the counselling round according to His/her rank in the exam/test.
- Applicants require to full aware with newest counselling prescribed.
- Please keep visit this post if anyone want to get all newest updates on UP CPAT counselling 2019. click here for complete details
- JEE Main 2020 Application Form, Exam Date, Notification
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 Notification, Exam Date, Application Form.
- CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form, Notification
- CTET 2018 Application Form Notification Exam Date.
- CET Delhi 2018 Application Form Exam Date