Here, we gives all details for CMAT like its CMAT Exam Pattern 2018, Syllabus, Preparation Tips: Applicants who are interested and appearing for CMAT exam 2018. They should have to know the exam pattern and schedule of the CMAT 2018. If applicants understand the exam pattern then it will help to applicants to secured high marks in the exam. Only those applicants are applying who is perusing or completed MBA, college should be AICTE approved. This is computer based online test which is held in different exam centre all over India.
The exam pattern is divided into four parts such as General awareness, logical reasoning, language comprehension, Quantities techniques & date interpretation. CMAT 2018 exam form will be available in the month of October; 2017 and exam date will be available January 2018. Applicants can check the information about CMAT exam pattern 2018 which is written below:
CMAT Exam Pattern 2018
An individual should be begins their preparation according to prescribed exam pattern and syllabus. The section-wise questions distribution we have tabled below:
|Subject Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Date Interpretation||25||100|
Important Highlights of CMAT Exam Pattern 2018
- CMAT is online based test admission which is taken in computer for PG management courses offered by AICTE affiliated institutes.
- CMAT question paper will come in four sections of subjects such as General awareness, logical reasoning, language comprehension, Quantities techniques & date interpretation.
- In every section 25 number of question will come and each one of question is of 4 marks each.
- Question will come in the form of multiple choice questions. In these questions candidates will get four options and they have to choose one right answer.
- Candidates have to know that Negative marking is valid in the CMAT2018 exam. One mark will be reduced of every wrong answer and four marks will get for every right answer.
- The timing of the entrance exam test of CMAT 2018 will be 180 minutes that is 3 hrs.
CMAT Preparation Tips
We suggest to all the applicants if you prepare the exams with strategy with proper covering of CMAT syllabus then it will better understand by the applicants. Applicants have to follow some important points for CMAT entrance exam test which is mention below:
- Separate the topics on the basis of subject’s difficulty importance and practice.
- Applicants have to make a important points in notebook and revise it time to time
- Make a timetable for study and Follow it every day and give more time for study.
- During the time of exam candidate must have a plain paper for rough work and keep it near to the computer when giving the exam.
- After completing the exam leave the rough paper on your desk.
- Candidates have to know that no break will be given to the candidates during the time of exam.
Also Read CMAT Application Form 2018, How to Apply
CMAT Exam Centers
The CMAT entrance exam is probably to be conducted at AICTE approved examination centre in different cities across India. The authority have all right to change address and city of the exam centre. The examination centre has been tabled below:
CMAT Exam Syllabus 2018
CMAT syllabus has includes four main subject which is break into four section. The topics lie in these subject whici is listed below:
1st Section: General Awareness
- Indian Constitution
- Sports News
- Government Policies
- Sports news
- Trade Awareness (Corporate news)
- Current Affairs
- Science in everyday lie
- Geography etc.
2nd Section: Quantitative Techniques and Date Interpretation
- Quadratic and linear equations
- Fraction and Decimals
- Work and time
- Ratios and Proportion
- Time Speed and Distance
- Permutations and Combinations
- Profit and Loss, Averages
- Cisterns and Pipes,
- Compound Interest and Simple Interest
- Number Systems
- Partnership etc.
3rd Section: Logical Reasoning
- Conclusion/assumptions and Statements,
- Coding and decoding problem, Sequencing,
- Blood relationship test Cause and effects
- Symbol based problems
- Ranking Tests
- Direction and Distance test
- Number series
- Matrix arrangements
- Analytical reasoning
- Non Verbal Tests (Visual reasoning)
- Linear arrangements
- Analogy Test etc.
4th Section: Language Comprehension
- One Word Substitution
- English Grammar including preposition, article etc.
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence Improvement or correction
- Error finding in sentences
- Active Voice/Passive Voice
- Direct Indirect
- Phrases and Idioms
- Fill in the blanks etc.
We are recommended you all also read the official notification. Candidates can also includes previous year exam paper in your preparation.